Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Old 04-29-2015, 07:46 PM   #1
sq764
AlwNW3X

Jerry Stokes - Propace Handicapping/SOH

Probably wrong place to put this (and if so, sorry), but if any group would know this it would be this bunch.. Does anyone own a copy of Propace handicapping? It was a program designed by Jerry Stokes.. He also put out a manual called 'Secrets of Handicapping'.. If anyone has any information please let me know. Much appreciated.
sq764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 03:44 PM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1

I suggest contacting Jim Lehane who wrote Calibration Handicapping. In that book, he mentions several 'moves' observations which I recall he said he got from Jerry Stokes, and which he gave me permission to incorporate in RDSS.

Jim posted on PaceandCap last year, and this thread will provide you a clue as to his User Name here:

http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9873

You could try sending him a Private Message. Perhaps he can help you with Jerry Stokes' software or publications. I have not communicated with him since then.

Cheers,

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote