Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2020, 07:08 PM   #1
omar
Grade 1

Angry Web Browsers - Thought you like to know

I threw my hands up Saturday as soon as i logged on to Xpressbet. Every time the odds recycled on the screen, the box showing the race kept minimizing and i kept talking to myself what the hell. It started doing it last week. I disabled the extensions and that didn't work either. I was using Chrome.
So I switched to Firefox. The website was more stable but the problem with Firefox was that every several hours the browser would crash and I would have to restart it. This has been happening for some time now but lately it started to crash the whole computer and restart the machine.
After the races Saturday i downloaded the Vivaldi browser. Used it Sunday with no problems but on Monday i also downloaded the Iridium browser. I like to have a back up just in case. I don't like extraneous problems when i'm concentrating on horses.
If anyone has had similar problems with Chrome or Firefox let me know how you dealt with it.

Omar

Last edited by Ted Craven; 01-29-2020 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Pegasus comentary moved to Pegasus Thread in Selections Forum
omar is offline   Reply With Quote