Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Old 12-05-2012, 11:53 PM   #1
lone speed
Grade 1

Hollywood Derby-testing snagit program

Nov 25...Hollywood Derby at a mile and 1/4 on turf

I am testing my uploading skills in posting screenshots....so here goes...

might as well..post some comments..

This is from old thoromation....

paceline screen...after eliminations using proprietary tools from Sartin programs

Name:  hp derby lines.png
Views: 326
Size:  14.0 KB

First screen that came up was the EXDC screen but we are more interested in the Sp screen since today's distance is at a mile and 1/4 on turf where winning models are more tilted towards sustained...

Name:  old exdc exdc.png
Views: 331
Size:  13.6 KB

Sp screen

Name:  old exdc sp.png
Views: 296
Size:  15.0 KB

and the thoromation screen

Name:  old exdc thoromation.png
Views: 327
Size:  12.1 KB

I want to sincerely thank Bill Varone for his help in getting my old Sartin programs to work in today's computers....Many grateful thanks again

Hope this works...
lone speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:18 AM   #2
lone speed
Grade 1

My pacelines for each of the contenders were:

Unbridled Command--2nd paceline back

Grandeur..last paceline...

My Best Brother..2nd paceline back

Lucky Chappy---tested the 2nd paceline back but I went back to the 6th line back for the power line....in reality it was really the 4th turf line back..so it wasn't a stretch for me...

Summer Front..3rd paceline was best...but testing the internal fractions...of 24.2 and 49.1 and 112.2...this horse had the lowest hidden fraction...and comparing these fractions with the expected pace of My Best Brother...I concluded visually and with the readouts in Sartin programs that today's pace will be a fast-up....Summer Front will be forced to run a faster early pace and not have his sustained fraction to overcome today's match-up....I threw him out of contentions based on two observations.....

all the other contenders did not survive entropy rankings....
Old 12-06-2012, 02:08 AM   #3
Bill V.
The egg man

Everything

Nice work Lone Speed

The exdc screen came up first but since you narrowed the contenders down to only 4 true contenders and since the sp screens match thoromation the SP readout is the screen to use

Neatly done
Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:58 AM   #4
lone speed
Grade 1

Bill,

That's a great comment about the SP screen matching the final screen....

I remember listening to Glen Connelly-the General- of Maryland speaking of this particuliar point in a seminar in Lad Vegas. I was impressed with his professionalism and his knowledge of the Thoromation program...

I was content to post screenshots...next hurdle, understanding and isoliating true contenders on Rdss...

Last edited by lone speed; 12-06-2012 at 12:02 PM.