Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Old 09-04-2009, 02:12 PM   #1
raceman5
Grade 1

Saratoga Friday 9/4

Early DD at Saratoga 8-1-5/3-8-7
raceman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:37 PM   #2
reckless
Grade 1

Pick 6 Friday at Spa

Here's my Pick 6 for today with huge carryover.

Note I usually never get close to these Pick 6s, so be warned .

race 4 -- 2 and 4

race 5 -- 5

race 6 -- 6

race 7 -- 1 and 8

race 8 -- 8 and 10

race 9 -- 3 and 5 and 10

I rarely ever go for a ton of money whenever I engage in the pick 6. I don't play them unless there's a big carryover and I could single at leat two horse.

I go with the longer prices horses on the program if I need to whittle down the ticket.

In the 4th, I went with two first timers by trainers that win in this manner. Linda Rice trains the 2 and Stan Hough trains the 4. I will probably be busted before I send this in . there are many firsters.

In the 5th, I singled the 5, Classic Campaign. Has best closing ability in race loaded with speed and might find Spa more kind to running style than Monmouth.

In 6th, I singled the 6, Pearl River, a Clemente first timer.

In 7th, I took the 1, Remarkable Remy, and the 8, Indescribable. The one returns from Woodbine and is reunited with trainer John Kimmel. Best races last year were from his barn and has won at Spa last year. Is 12-1 in program. The 8 is greaded stakes place and Mott has had a good meeting, also closes well, and I am throwing out last on off turf. Might be overbet though.

In the 8th, I went with the 9, Iberian Gate who might get the best trip, and the longshot 20-1 10, No Shopping Maria, who makes turf debut and is a grand-daughter of Secretariat, the great turf sire and the greatest turf runner of all time, in addition to being the greatest horse of all-time.

In finale, the 3, Gamblin fever, made two moves in lat when beaten four lengths. His best races were at 9 furlongs, and should like the longer distance today. The 5, here Comes Art, has the best late foot in the race, and has been looking for a spot -- since October 07 --LOL. Of course, this is a lot to ask but this type of horse are the ones often ignored, and will be dangerous if fit enough. The 10, has chased some quick paces and will be able to settle a little closer on this stretch-out. Bred to handle 11 furlongs too.

Good luck everyone, and feel free to comment and have a laugh or two at my expense. i don't get insulted.

Last edited by reckless; 09-04-2009 at 03:40 PM.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:42 PM   #3
reckless
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
Here's my Pick 6 for today with huge carryover.

Note I usually never get close to these Pick 6s, so be warned .

race 4 -- 2 and 4

race 5 -- 5

race 6 -- 6

race 7 -- 1 and 8

race 8 -- 8 and 10

race 9 -- 3 and 5 and 10

I rarely ever go for a ton of money whenever I engage in the pick 6. I don't play them unless there's a big carryover and I could single at leat two horse.

I go with the longer prices horses on the program if I need to whittle down the ticket.

In the 4th, I went with two first timers by trainers that win in this manner. Linda Rice trains the 2 and Stan Hough trains the 4. I will probably be busted before I send this in . there are many firsters.

In the 5th, I singled the 5, Classic Campaign. Has best closing ability in race loaded with speed and might find Spa more kind to running style than Monmouth.

In 6th, I singled the 6, Pearl River, a Clemente first timer.

In 7th, I took the 1, Remarkable Remy, and the 8, Indescribable. The one returns from Woodbine and is reunited with trainer John Kimmel. Best races last year were from his barn and has won at Spa last year. Is 12-1 in program. The 8 is greaded stakes place and Mott has had a good meeting, also closes well, and I am throwing out last on off turf. Might be overbet though.

In the 8th, I went with the 9, Iberian Gate who might get the best trip, and the longshot 20-1 10, No Shopping Maria, who makes turf debut and is a grand-daughter of Secretariat, the great turf sire and the greatest turf runner of all time, in addition to being the greatest horse of all-time.

In finale, the 3, Gamblin fever, made two moves in last when beaten four lengths. His best races were at 9 furlongs, and should like the longer distance today. The 5, here Comes Art, has the best late foot in the race, and has been looking for a spot -- since October 07 -- LOL. Of course, this is a lot to ask but this type of horse are the ones often ignored, and will be dangerous if fit enough. The 10, has chased some quick paces and will be able to settle a little closer on this stretch-out. Bred to handle 11 furlongs too.

Good luck everyone, and feel free to comment and have a laugh or two at my expense. i don't get insulted.
I don't know how this happened as it's been a while. Well I guess we're force to read between the lines, huh??
Old 09-04-2009, 04:44 PM   #4
Tim Y
turf historian

5th 1 9 5 8
Old 09-04-2009, 04:48 PM   #5
Tim Y
turf historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim y View Post
5th 1 9 5 8
5/2/9/3
Old 09-04-2009, 05:18 PM   #6
Tim Y
turf historian

6th weak field on starters with only the showing anything but a BIG PASS
Old 09-04-2009, 06:11 PM   #7
reckless
Grade 1

Saratoga race 8

exacta box 6-8-10

win-place bets on 6 and 10 as both are large prices

Late Double 6-8-10 with 3-5-10

Good luck to everyone
Old 09-04-2009, 06:16 PM   #8
Tim Y
turf historian

tough one to try
Old 09-04-2009, 06:43 PM   #9
reckless
Grade 1

finale at Spa Race 9

hey Tim...

Just one winner today in fifth at 5-1, Classic Campaign, but am basically stinking up the place.

I might as well go down swinging while sticking with my picks :

exacta box 3-5-10

win and place bets on 3 and 10

Good luck
Old 09-04-2009, 06:48 PM   #10
Tim Y
turf historian

in the nightcap