Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 01-26-2012, 12:52 AM   #41
Vinnie
Grade 1

Bill, wishing you and your family nothing but the very best going forward. I had my wife light a candle for you at the La Salette Shrine in Attleboro, Massachusetts earlier this evening Nothing but positive thoughts and continued prayer for you and your family. Take Good care of yourself Bill. You are an awesome fellow. :>))

All the BEST Always.

Vinnie
Old 01-28-2012, 10:55 AM   #42
barb craven
Grade 1

I'm still thinking of you Bill. Thanks for the good wishes and I most certainly will remember our date at Saratoga. We will both be there with bells ringing I just know. You just have a speedy recovery.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:04 AM   #43
mikesal57
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by barb craven View Post
I'm still thinking of you Bill. Thanks for the good wishes and I most certainly will remember our date at Saratoga. We will both be there with bells ringing I just know. You just have a speedy recovery.
I want to see you both there and the rest of the gang.....
But
After 25 years on her job , Sylvia is moving to over to Morgan Stanley , that took them over , in June.....
I'm keeping my fingers crossed so that she can get the time off..

Plus this will be a big stress on her that she doesn't need..

mike
Old 01-28-2012, 11:44 AM   #44
clore1030
Grade 1

Goodness, so sad to hear. I'm sure this is just a temporary setback and after a short layoff, you're likely to come back a winner first time out.

My best wishes are "enclosed."
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:14 PM   #45
barb craven
Grade 1

Bill, my friend, how are you coming along? I think we as your friends would like an update if you'd care to share it with us. I'm sure we are all still thinking of you and hope your health is improving.
Barb
Old 02-10-2012, 06:09 PM   #46
Bill V.
The egg man

Doctors

Hi Barb

I am doing well I got great news yesterday afternoon
The biopsy tests show no cancer or dialysis will be needed Wow This is such a relief.
The problem is my kidneys have been very badly damaged do to years
of untreated high blood pressure. No further operations will be needed
At this time they have me on some serious medication that is making me very sick. I messed up. I am having lots of problems because of the side effects. I called Richie and wrote to many of my friends here at PC I was thinking all is well ....
I tried to out smart the doctors and skipped my dose yesterday I was feeling better because i didn't take the medicine I was happy laughing and looking ahead but then when I told the doctor today he freaked out.So I'm on full medication again and am feeling very rundown
It looks like I will unable to go back to work for about a month.
Hopefully my body will adjust to the medication and I will be back on the road soon.

They can't stop me
I HAVE ENERGY

Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 07:47 PM   #47
barb craven
Grade 1

Thanks for letting us know Bill. Good news that there is no cancer. Maybe it was a good thing you had this scare and now will make sure you stay on your medication until you are 100% again. We have our date in August remember. And I want to see you all fit and healthy and smiles.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:01 PM   #48
Neil S.
Grade 1

It is very important that you take your medication as prescribed. The side effects you are probably feeling are due to the sharp drop in your blood pressure which can cause headaches, dizziness and difficulty concentrating. Over several days your blood pressure will stabilize and your side effects should diminish as your body becomes acclimated.
Hang tough Bill and let me know if you have any questions about any of the specific medications.

Neil
Neil S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:54 AM   #49
mikesal57
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill V. View Post
Hi Barb

I am doing well I got great news yesterday afternoon
The biopsy tests show no cancer or dialysis will be needed Wow This is such a relief.
The problem is my kidneys have been very badly damaged do to years
of untreated high blood pressure. No further operations will be needed
At this time they have me on some serious medication that is making me very sick. I messed up. I am having lots of problems because of the side effects. I called Richie and wrote to many of my friends here at PC I was thinking all is well ....
I tried to out smart the doctors and skipped my dose yesterday I was feeling better because i didn't take the medicine I was happy laughing and looking ahead but then when I told the doctor today he freaked out.So I'm on full medication again and am feeling very rundown
It looks like I will unable to go back to work for about a month.
Hopefully my body will adjust to the medication and I will be back on the road soon.

They can't stop me
I HAVE ENERGY

Bill
Bill,

There's something about this site that gets people ..better
hang in there !!

Mike
Old 02-11-2012, 12:32 PM   #50
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Hey Bill, please take that medicine, and if you must get out on the road I am sure you could ride around with me and teach me a little in return, ( alot is more like it), as I am heading right into Saratoga as we speak.

Besides we have brand new trucks ,Volvo's, and could always use a professional like yourself, just a thought my friend.

All the best and please get well, you are a grounding influence here on this board, we all get so much from your input.

patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote