Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2016, 02:04 PM   #1
Latekick
Grade 1

A Saratoga Saturday

Throughout the year i find myself occasionally wondering, "why am i already thinking of the summer meets" or "Maybe the only reason i enjoy Saratoga is because everyone else talks about it". After a few brief moments of these thoughts i snap back into reality that it is simply one of the most elite meets in racing. It has been, is currently, and always will be one of the greatest tracks to invest time and money and possibly acquire the most profits. I am humbly reminded at the beginning of every summer just how foolish i was that those thoughts even crossed my mind earlier in the year. It is a meet with Graded stakes on Wednesdays, World class horses on weekends, and possibly my favorite of all, high class Monday racing. Hard to not love this place.

With all of that aside, i am writing this for the purpose of the races today. I am in two contest today that will start in the 5th race, and todays card looks as though there will be some spots to make some moves to take first place in hopefully both contest. I will try my best to update this thread as the day goes on and hopefully see where some of you out there on landing and the way you are approaching the Saratoga races today. I hope that this thread can become a place to discuss Saratoga races, whether that is today, tomorrow, next week, or next month! I always enjoy sharing my thoughts and seeing how others using the same program i am using come up with different selections and ideas. Lets see what we can do today!
Latekick is offline   Reply With Quote