Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

Old 02-16-2007, 11:45 AM   #1
Lefty
Grade 1

RDSS, More races.

RDSS Beta Testers: It would be helpful if you guys would post more races and your rationale for your final selections. It would be really helpful for those(me)that don't have access to the prgm. Just a thought...
Old 02-17-2007, 09:23 PM   #2
RichieP
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
RDSS Beta Testers: It would be helpful if you guys would post more races and your rationale for your final selections. It would be really helpful for those(me)that don't have access to the prgm. Just a thought...
Chuck,
Find a race at any track you like for Monday or Tuesday.
Let me know the track and race ok?

Now HOW I can help put the "program in your hands" is:
1) Give me an idea of YOUR contenders,line selection etc etc. If you need pp's to see them just holler and I will shoot them your way no problem.

2) If not above then an outline maybe of a line selction method you would want to see applied to YOUR race ( best last 3, etc,etc) ANYTHING you want to do with YOUR race is DONE ok?

I can then post the screenshots of the race with at least some feedback from YOU who after all IS the potential user ok?

This also makes things better for you because my quirky way of doing things and putting up a screen isn't reflective of RDSS in YOUR hands.

I mean that with ALL sincerity Chuck. I will be glad to help in any way I can because I am very grateful to Ted for developing the screen that I use EXCLUSIVELY containing RAW data. He asked me what he could do to help the new software become a matchup guys "friend" at the races and he delivered BIG at least for me. I know it might sound like a "shill" and if that word means really telling the truth about a products worth in MY hands well then it IS.

I LOVE RDSS.

It is the BEST for ME for matching horses and that's real man. I can have all kinds of lines for horses on the SAME screen so I can paint my "picture" of a horse's performance based on MULTIPLE lines. The colors on the early horses allow me to skim through races QUICKLY searching for my SPOT PLAYS. For a serious player this is a BIG time saver man.

So pleas let me know what I can do to help you put RDSS in YOUR hands and it's done. Anything short of picking horses. That I don't do.

Regardless I WILL post up my usual Tampa Tuesday races. This past week I was a bit overwhelmed with writing something else here

all the best
Richie
Old 02-17-2007, 11:08 PM   #3
Lefty
Grade 1

Richie, just want to find out more about RDSS> Not sure what you mean by putting it in my hands. I'd love to try it buit it's not available to me as yet. On MOn I usually play Beulah and Tues Sunland. Any clm race with 8 horses or more is fine. I just want to get a feel of what the prgm is capable of. And Tampa Tues is fine too.