Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Old 03-23-2008, 02:43 PM   #1
shoeless
Grade 1

3 Calls Vs 4 Calls

I wanted to know if anybody that has used Energy prefer one program over the other.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:29 PM   #2
Rxlawyer
Grade 1

Jeff:

I Have Extensive Experience With Both Versions Of Energy. I Always Felt The Added Call Made Very Little Difference To Me And The Way I Interpret The Readouts. In The Final Analysis I Prefer "old" Energy Because Of The Ability To Change The Veriegate On The Rankings Screen. The Option Is Not Available In Energy Ii. Either Way, They Are Still Excellent Programs.

Gary L.
Rxlawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:30 AM   #3
shoeless
Grade 1

Gary,Nice to hear from I hope everything is going well.Jeff
Old 03-24-2008, 07:36 AM   #4
Rxlawyer
Grade 1

Jeff:

Thank You. I Am Doing Well And Playing Tournaments. Leave For Las Vegas On Friday With Rdss And Energy. Hope All Is Well With You And Keep Working Those Races.

Gary L.
Old 03-24-2008, 04:49 PM   #5
shoeless
Grade 1

Gary,Best of luck in Vegas.Jeff

I do have a question for you and Houndog do you prefer Energy or Thoromatin
Old 03-25-2008, 07:54 AM   #6
Rxlawyer
Grade 1

Jeff;

Personally I prefer Energy. Thoromation is excellent and I used it for about one year, but I always found myself returning to Energy. Thoromation is a little more complex and took longer to get through all of the screens with about the same results as Energy.

Gary L.
Old 03-29-2008, 02:02 PM   #7
Houndog
Grade 1

Energy vs THOROMATION

I concur with Gary (Rxlawyer) on this. The Energy 3 call program works as well as it always has. The extra call as Gary has pointed out makes little or no difference.

Energy makes it harder to project horses and use an alternate adjustment. This may be a blessing in disguise as I have found out I was probably projecting too many horses and #2 adjusting slow horses in THOROMATION which was much easier to do than it is in Energy.

Also I really like the EXDC Match-Up graphs in the Energy program. That with the emuv-smuv, and the UXR are powerful numbers.
Houndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 02:15 PM   #8
shoeless
Grade 1

Houndog,I agree with you and Gary,that 2 adjust in KGEN with thoromation was driving me crazy.Jeff
Old 03-29-2008, 03:09 PM   #9
admin
Administrator

Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless View Post
Houndog,I agree with you and Gary,that 2 adjust in KGEN with thoromation was driving me crazy.Jeff

Ditto
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 08:27 AM   #10
Vinnie
Grade 1

Hello Gary:

Best of Luck to you and good travels while you are out there in LV....

Good Skill and have a wonderful time.

Vinnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxlawyer View Post
Jeff:

Thank You. I Am Doing Well And Playing Tournaments. Leave For Las Vegas On Friday With Rdss And Energy. Hope All Is Well With You And Keep Working Those Races.

Gary L.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote