Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

Old 03-02-2013, 11:41 AM   #11
Dorianmode
always learning

Question

2 question, if I might ....

1. May I ask how you narrow down, from the available races, AFTER the set of races are screend through your "don't play" list of which races to actually work on, on a given day. My race selection is similar to yours, (I Do do truf races), with a few noteable exceptions, but I'm curious in general how others here make their final race "card" for the day. I find I have too many races left to look at, and am trying to formulate some objective criteria for either final card selection ... (obviously I have records, but even so, there ends up being too many races with positive data series, maybe I should just let those tell me what to do ???) and/or ....

2. Does anyone have a ranking system or set "race quailty" criteria, by which they "hone-in" to certain sub-sets of races, or a method they use to determine "now THAT is a great possible wagering opportunity), (obviously beyond the pay-off, or assuming the pay-off is more than acceptable) ?

I need ideas for narrowing down my cards to fewer races.

Thanks