Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Old 05-08-2017, 12:31 PM   #1
Houndog
Grade 1

Kentucky Derby 2017 Energy/Thoromation

I did work this race before the Kentucky Derby. I gave certain horses every chance. Eventually I got it down to 6 horses. It comes as no surprise that AWD showed up strong it all the pertinent readouts screenshots follows.
Attached Images

Houndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 12:33 PM   #2
Houndog
Grade 1

More Screenshots

More Screenshots For the Derby.
Attached Images

Old 05-08-2017, 12:35 PM   #3
Houndog
Grade 1

More Screenshots

More Screenshots for the 2017 Kentucky Derby.
Attached Images

Old 05-08-2017, 02:25 PM   #4
Houndog
Grade 1

The Opposite Screen Thoromation

Jim "The Hat" Bradshaw taught the technique of the "Opposite Screen" in Thoromation. He disliked using the #2 Adjustment most of the time. The #2 Adjustment equalizes Total Energy for all the horses that you have entered in the race. This is a huge adjustment and used improperly will make slow horses look good and penalizes faster horse.

In the Instant-Preplay Screen in Thoromation the first screen that comes up is your confirmation screen. "The Hat" taught that instead of using the #2 adjust look at the opposite screen. In the Kentucky Derby the opposite screen was the SP screen.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:42 PM   #5
lone speed
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndog View Post
Jim "The Hat" Bradshaw taught the technique of the "Opposite Screen" in Thoromation. He disliked using the #2 Adjustment most of the time. The #2 Adjustment equalizes Total Energy for all the horses that you have entered in the race. This is a huge adjustment and used improperly will make slow horses look good and penalizes faster horse.

In the Instant-Preplay Screen in Thoromation the first screen that comes up is your confirmation screen. "The Hat" taught that instead of using the #2 adjust look at the opposite screen. In the Kentucky Derby the opposite screen was the SP screen.

Houndog..

Good to see you posting again and it's always a treat to see Energy alive and well in the year 2017. Many thanks for putting up your Energy readouts and those different color horses that run across the screen. Ahhh Thoromation....
lone speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 11:35 AM   #6
shoeless
Grade 1

Houndog

Nice job my friend

Always remembered and appreciated how you updated my Synergism 3 pars
for me and even paid for the pars to do so

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 02:56 PM   #7
Houndog
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless View Post
Houndog

Nice job my friend

Always remembered and appreciated how you updated my Synergism 3 pars
for me and even paid for the pars to do so

Jeff
Great to hear from you again Jeff. I hope you and your family are doing well.