Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS 2.2 (and previous versions)
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS 2.2 (and previous versions) Racing Decision Support System - The NEW Version 2.2

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2017, 06:28 PM   #11
papajohn3times
Grade 1

Smile Last line

Hi Bill
I guess I wrote that wrong! I NEVER USE JUST THE LAST LINE-NEVER! That's just my FIRST STEP as you advocated then I do a visual match-up,look at total energy,percepter and chose a line based on what I think the pace will be- I guess I am going thru all the right steps as my handicapping has been really on lately,since I included all your's and Mitch 44's teaching'
With my grand daughter's final day's at elementary school(her school district includes 6th grade as Jr. High and that totally depress's me!) so I have put racing on the back burner until June 23rd,when I will again be in full swing(mostly weekend's and a little weekly when I get a chance)
I really think that if you don't pick and chose races and be CONSISTENT in your handicapping,tweaking it here and there,constantly learning and researching before hand new ideas and concepts You are making thing's really almost impossible to overcome.
I could go on and on with stories of all the big mouths and know it all's at the betting center here,Hazel Park. I should tape what clever and ALWAYS wrong and stupid ideas and hosey "facts" they come up with!
Later guys!
p.s Kinda bummed that Classic Empire was scratched,I would have bet against what I considered a over worked horse!
Papa John
papajohn3times is offline   Reply With Quote