Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

Old 07-18-2009, 02:36 PM   #11
For The Lead
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentRun View Post
nice going ernie...would love to see the PP's for the 3 early horses to see how he did in the match up.....being last on the total energy screen shows me thats he quits in the race

mike

Ernie
Yes, the horse is weak on T.E. and that usually is a throw out not if it is a LONE EARLY...........BUT
Dominant/Lone early seems to override the low T.E. It is a phenomenon I have seen this too many times.almost all the time This time I took action. I guess I could have hidden
the #1 horse which was too late for 5f in which case the #4 horse would have made the top 5.
Also the horse was really the lone E as far as ESP. All others were either S/L. there really isn't anything else you need to know

The APV% / CR was significantly higher than all the other entries. and this certainly didn't hurt the horses chances
The color coded APV%/CR horses warrant a 200 race, WIN/ITM, statisical sample
for I see them hitting the board fairly often. But the main factor is the E/L graph.