Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Velocity Programs
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Velocity Programs This area is for users of Older type Sartin Programs hand entry type

Old 11-28-2006, 07:14 PM   #1
RAMON201
Grade 1

Handy 3 year best form

For those of you using the older programs and using the DRF 3 yr. best I made up this form to keep track of the poly -track best times per meet. This is a new area we are dealing with and the pre-poly numbers are not right. Doc said in many follow-ups "work with what you have". What I'm doing is going back over the Keenland , Winter-Fall Turfway results and recording a new three year best set of numbers. We are all living in the here and now and none of us can afford to wait 3yrs. In the process I made up a form I would like to share.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf distance&time chart.pdf (4.8 KB, 830 views)
RAMON201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 09:00 PM   #2
admin
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMON201 View Post
For those of you using the older programs and using the DRF 3 yr. best I made up this form to keep track of the poly -track best times per meet. This is a new area we are dealing with and the pre-poly numbers are not right. Doc said in many follow-ups "work with what you have". What I'm doing is going back over the Keenland , Winter-Fall Turfway results and recording a new three year best set of numbers. We are all living in the here and now and none of us can afford to wait 3yrs. In the process I made up a form I would like to share.
Thank you Ramon

GS
Bill
admin is offline   Reply With Quote