Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Old 03-13-2008, 03:51 AM   #1
dogkatcher
Grade 1

Energy Loading problem

I have my original Enegy!/KGEN disk and cannot get it to load with my new external 3.5 drive. It's been quite awhile since I've had a floppy but with all the talk about Energy and the ability to export from RDSS, I decided to dig it out again, and replace the dead floppy.

I am running Windows XP, and I'm hoping that's not the problem. I've tried with DosBox to no avail also. Getting the error "program not aurhorized to operate on this disk(ette)". Doh!! I think it is, was, should be.

Tried to get it to load at my son's house and he gets the error "program too large". He said it has to do with the old time dos and I may need Windows 98 to run it again. Say it isn't soooooooo pleeeeeezeee.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Not too computer savvy here either. Be gentle please.

John
Old 03-13-2008, 07:32 AM   #2
RAMON201
Grade 1

dogkatcher , maybe the floppy has gone bad. I had some floppys that went bad because of the humidity. Ive since transfered what I could to cds. As far as win XP goes Im running XP and I have VALM-ENERGY and EXDC installed without dosbox and they run fine, don't know about energy/kgen (don't have that).Im about to post a race I just finished with EXDC on my laptop with XP so far no problems.ramon