Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2010, 07:46 AM   #1
hansend
Grade 1

Another 20 race cycle

Hello again everyone!

Another twenty races have been wagered on by me so again I am posting my read outs.

I made a little bit of change to my bet sheet as I took some things from the old WDF from the follow ups. Like the follow ups I have provided my read outs from all the bets I made. I add to my models whether or not I bet the race or not. I know a standard is to keep top 5 primary line score, but in the event that I have more than that I have not seen much harm in keeping more. This is of course my observation and what I am currently doing but that does not mean it will work for anyone else.

A couple of cliffnotes from this twenty race cycle:

PEN 6/10
CT 6/10
PEN 6/15
MNR 6/15

Races 20
Won 7
W % 35%

Bets 100.00
Ret 144.30
ROI 44.3%

I won one more than my previous twentry race cycle, but with the help of the models I was able to hit 5 of my 7 winners at over a $12 mutual with 2 of those winners over $25 which allowed me to hit the positive ROI.

A bit of reflection after this twenty races. I am considering the possibility of modeling PEN but taking a minor hiatus from betting it. Looking back at my last two twenty race cycles I am having difficulty at getting any winners from there. My models for PEN are showing just as much confusion. Nothing seems to be sticking much there which makes it tough to find some good horses to invest in. The only problem with this is that I primarily can wager only on weeknights (soon to only be Tuesday nights guaranteed!) and to ignore PEN completely would take away a lot of opportunities. So maybe a temporary hitaus while still modeling will show me something.

So if you take a look at this I hope you enjoy looking at it. I sure am having a good time compiling all these and seeing how models can pick out some winners or even if it is a loss and something in the winner refines the model even more.

Derek
Attached Files
File Type: zip 20 Race Cycle 2.zip (94.4 KB, 933 views)
hansend is offline   Reply With Quote