Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You?
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Hat Check - How Can We Help You? Jim 'The Hat' Bradshaw - Learn The Matchup

Old 04-25-2008, 09:02 PM   #31
froggy
Grade 1

My Hats off to "The Hat".
Only met him in passing once, but have since wished I would have worked to keep in touch.

Best wishes to his family and friends.

Froggy
Old 04-25-2008, 09:14 PM   #32
PinoyJoe
Journeyman

Very sad to know that Jim has passed on, he gave a bunch to all who had a
sincere desire to learn. I still miss the times in the Sands racebook. He was
something to watch scanning the form, which at the end of the day was still in pristine condition. No marks, no wrinkles.

May God find a fast track and long prices for this wonderful man and give compfort to his family.

Joe O.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:35 PM   #33
gj100
AlwNW1X

May his memory be eternal.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:38 PM   #34
emilio840
Grade 1

My condolences to the Bradshaw family.

I met Jim the summer of 92 in Toronto. That meeting was called the class of 92.

I did not know anything about the Sartin Methody. I just heard that they had many members that were winning at the races, so I decided to go up to the meeting and give them a chance. During the break I went to the bathroom and when I got back to the room that the meeting was held I saw a man with black cowboy shoes, blue jeans and a cowboy hat. I smiled to my self and shook my head and went and seat down in my seat.

After I heard him speak about the MatchUP, I knew that I wanted to learn to pick horses like him.

I almost got a heart attack about year and half ago, when he send me an e-mail saying that he would be more than happy to teach me the matchup. And anytime I have a question for me to e-mail him. The Hat helped me alot and so, did you Richie.

He was a great man. Here is one of the World's Best HCPer and he offered to help me for nothing in return. I will always use the matchup for the rest of my playing days.

Richie, do you remember that race that Jim told you to send me where the horse was the LONE EARLY and it paid $80 or $90 to win.

I will miss him dearly.

emilio
Old 04-25-2008, 09:44 PM   #35
Rxlawyer
Grade 1

R.i.p. Jim

My Sincerest Condolences To The Whole Family. My Greatest Inspiration Lives On In My Heart And Memories.

Gary L.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:50 PM   #36
noddub62
Budman

Our most sincere and deepest sympathy to the Bradshaw family. He will long be missed but always remembered.

Budman from accross the river
Old 04-26-2008, 01:10 AM   #37
VoodooFan
True Disciple of Voodoo

In the PaceLine Audio in Club Pace and Cap, listening to THE HAT go over races makes you long for the days of Pirco seminars, and is one of the reasons I regret not going, to see the Jim "THE HAT" Bradshaw show.

VoodooFan
Quote:
"Richie never 2nd guesses, or ask "what if", but learns the concept I am teaching. This is one why he has learned and he is one of my best students. He is my pride and joy and best pal."
Jim "THE HAT" Bradshaw
Old 04-26-2008, 02:06 AM   #38
tom kalies
Grade 3

I would like to pass my ddepest condolences to LeRoi and the rest of the family.
I enjoyed meeting Jimmy and LeRoi at a few different seminars on the east coast and Vegas, and playing the horses at the race book and LeRoi would always get the change on all his bets.

God Bless Jimmy

Tom K.
Old 04-26-2008, 02:52 AM   #39
VoodooFan
True Disciple of Voodoo

Life and your chances

Just wished,once, and thought about going to Tulsa, just once, just to shake the man's hand, dammit.

Just goes to show most of us put off things tomorrow, later, in the future, and tomorrow never comes, never get around to do that, and I am still doing that stupid s#*t!

Curse me for still being a fool.

That's why when I see or hear somebody doing something appearing to be crazy, as long as it did'nt hurt anyone, I don't look down on them anymore.

Here's a guy that took a chance, doing something that appears foolish, yet I claim to have sense, logic and THINK I know what is proper to do, yet do NOTHING, always planning, but taking no action.

Who could'nt be an ArmChair General and Critic????

I say at least the MoFo had the titanium ,gold plated, nuclear powered steel/iron Gonads to do whatever his life dream is, however insignificant one judges it to be,.... took his one chance.

The courage to try and fail is better than not trying at all.

Life goes around once, take your opportunities while you can.

Still got to get the jelly out my spine to take this advice.

Many good thoughts to the Bradshaw family.

VoodooFan
Quote:
"Richie never 2nd guesses, or ask "what if", but learns the concept I am teaching. This is one why he has learned and he is one of my best students. He is my pride and joy and best pal."
Jim "THE HAT" Bradshaw
Old 04-26-2008, 05:33 AM   #40
RAMON201
Grade 1

What a sad day. A true "LEGEND" has passed away. I know he is at rest and his pain and suffering have come to an end. I want to express my condolences to the Bradshaw family. R.I.P.