Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Saratoga Meetups > 2011
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

2011 Annual Get Together in Saratoga NY - August 19 - 21

Old 08-11-2011, 03:49 PM   #1
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Friday evening off-track Meeting

Hi everyone!

For our PaceandCap get together this year at Saratoga (Aug 19-21), on Friday evening we have secured the use of a very nice private Clubroom and patio at a swanky downtown Saratoga Condo. There is no charge. We can plug in computers, take a look at RDSS 2.0, at NewPace, ask questions, brag about Friday's races, work Saturday's, meet old friends and make new ones, share and help each other learn. There is a 55 inch flat screen TV which we'll be using for software demos.

The Clubroom is reserved for us between 6pm and 9pm. We can arrange our own pizzas, drinks etc. Let's do that Friday at the track. No wireless that I know of, so bring your own cellular access or download Saturday's card before hand.

Between 6 and 7pm we'll also have an opportunity to meet one of the principals of a Player's Organization (actually based in Saratoga, and providers of our meeting facility) who connect players with ADWs and are able to offer the best legal rebates and customer service in the industry. (More info.)

The address is: 38 High Rock, Saratoga Springs. Look for a sign and a PaceandCap greeter at the entrance!

View Larger Map

Our Meeting Room

Name:  38highrockpic.jpg
Views: 731
Size:  41.5 KB

See you there, Friday evening!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 08-11-2011 at 08:26 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:40 AM   #2
mikesal57
Grade 1

nice going ted..

Will there be ample parking there?...cause looking for parking on a Friday night is...

mike
Old 08-12-2011, 10:48 AM   #3
Ted Craven
Grade 1

There is a big parking lot across the street, but I am informed that it does tend to fill up quickly Friday evenings!

Perhaps, depart the track after (or before) betting on the final race (~5:30pm) and head straight downtown?

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 12:25 PM   #4
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Parking is plentiful, but tough, but as Ted stated big lot across the street, and on the street, and if neccessary, maybe parking up on the street above near the Hilton too. If staying in town, normally a Taxi should be about 5 bucks each way, depending on the # of people in the party, and no I am no longer a taxi driver, so you should be safe, lol.

It seems I may be working then, as I would love to stop by, as Jacob and Anthony's Restruant is in this building, the place you can catch ,Sam the Bugler each Thurs and Sat., I here he's ...
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote