Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You?
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Hat Check - How Can We Help You? Jim 'The Hat' Bradshaw - Learn The Matchup

Old 04-26-2008, 11:34 AM   #31
RichieP
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP View Post
Over a year ago Hat gave me this feedback when I would get stuck on 2 horses and couldn't reduce to 1. When I use quotes believe me it is EXACTLY the man's words to me.

" Rich when you have the race down to 2 contenders and one of them is EARLY bet the EARLY horse." - Jim Bradshaw

Result chart for this race will go up Saturday morning.
Richie

Here is the result chart as promised. 2 suggestions if I may:

1) If you WON the race go back now and win it AGAIN. Look at what you did. Let your "mind's eye" see and remember this winning procedure. You have no idea how important this will be to your future success of matching horses.

2) If you LOST the race please do NOT go back to it and try to win it or make the winner come up. Do NOT.You have no idea how important this will be to your future success of matching horses. Practice the procedure outlined. Wait for the next one to go up here and ask questions ok?

As far as THIS race look at the winning 7 horse's pp's.
a) look at the last race. A blowout win so there can be NO question the horse is still a horse ( Hat's description when he taught me)

b) Now you open the pp's all the way. Ok come down to line 6. There is NO other horse/POWERLINE that can touch that line pace of race AND positionally.

If you remember couple of weeks back when I said Hat wanted me to do THIS race it was because of "a" and "b" laid out above.

I read Hat the pp's over the phone when he was in the hospital and the words you see in part "B" above were his EXACT comments to me.
==========================================================

OK I wanted to get the result up today as promised. That's done.

In a couple of days I will talk to you about the future of the "Hat Check" forum. Jim gave me some very specific feedback on the BEST way to proceed after he passed and I NEED to tell you that ok?

Safe day everyone
Richie
Attached Images

Last edited by RichieP; 04-26-2008 at 11:43 AM.
Old 04-26-2008, 12:32 PM   #32
lsosa54
Grade 1

OK, So What Did I Learn?

That to do the match up properly, my decision to discard the line of the #7 because it was back in the pp's at a higher class than he ended up breaking his maiden for was not a good one.

I need to discard my notions of "back in the pp's" and "class" if I want to work the match up successfully (I can see Doc smiling). Lesson learned. Gracias amigo.