Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Races of Interest
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Races of Interest *Detailed* Discussion of Races – Screen shots, decisions, post-mortems

Old 09-07-2018, 03:39 PM   #11
Lt1
Grade 1

Hey Mick can I hire you as my agent lol. Basically like you stated in another thread if one follows directions, it is my firm belief, that it is almost impossible not to become a winner using RDSS. That's not to say there won't be losing days but overall there will be many more winning ones. Like anything else the more effort you put into your handicapping the more successful you will become. Record keeping and track models go a long way to success. Even after all these yrs with the Methodology I still go back and listen to the tapes in the library and reread the various follow up. I still keep in contact with Mitch and Richie Mathie , two very successful members, and long time friends.You be surprised how networking with other members can uncover hidden nuggets or just jar your memory of something you forgotten that can improve your game. As we all have found out this game can humble you in a hurry when we get lazy and stop paying attention to details. Anyway congrats again on your very nice day yesterday. Enjoy your vacation in the great outdoors.
Tim