Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 03-14-2015, 09:48 PM   #1
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

A big thanks and current update.

Hello everyone
I want to thank all those helped me out last Thanksgiving when I was hospitalized in Arizona, you all know who are and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I have recovered and went back to work in February and I still have the weight issue, a battle I just can not seem to overcome , stupid and sad I know, but that is the truth, wish I had better news, but I am working and alive, and that I am forever greatful, each and every day I wake up.

Now for my other reason for posting, my few year hiatus is killing me inside, I miss it so much that it was as if a very big part of me was gone, and it was, but I can not take it anymore, I NEED TO DO WHAT I LOVE SO MUCH AND THAT IS HANDICAPPING HORSE RACES!! There I said it outloud and for all to see, And feel better already, lol.

I still have issues in my life , but we all do, and I just can't go any longer without capping again. Finacially now I have health insurance, it will not cover most weight loss stuff, like a Lap-band surgery or such but does cover most everything else I hope, and my job gives me a little extra to be able to start my banks with, so I am almost ready to start over after a few yrs away, I am so exicited, finally again that inner happiness is about to return, anyone else ever feel this way? Seriously or am I just wierd like that.

Any suggestions from anyone, any ideas , any groups, any new program stuff, feel free to fill me in please.

I plan to be stubborn and stick to 3-4 wagers , supers, exacta's, pick 3or4, and still debating the last one , maybe DD's or yes the Pick 6.

Sad to hear no Spa this year, I would have loved to go, but will be doing most wagers from my truck, is the ADW from Saratoga still active, Amway or something?

Again thanks all and I hope a welcone return into the fold.

Patrick Kane
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 01:12 PM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Patrick, nice to see you post here, and so glad to hear that your health is improving and that you are back from the brink. Perhaps a little fresh perspective after a near near-death encounter - LOL!? I often desire a bit of a 'reset' of behaviours and beliefs, so that each new day is not just the same set of patterns and habits as the day before, or so close that I can't tell the difference ... Not that I wish your recent unfortunate circumstances on ANYONE! Anyway, hoping that Spring - and Spring-like energy - is inspiring you to new life

Re Saratoga - just to be clear: it's only ME who is not planning on attending this year. Someone may well step up and organize something - I hope so!

Also, AmWager ADW and the NHPLAY Players Rep organization are still going strong (don't you have an account? - just PM me if you need reconnecting.)

Welcome back, and all the best to you. Stay safe out there!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 03:01 PM   #3
noddub62
Budman

Welcome back Patrick and good health!

Stay focused and well.

Budman
noddub62 is offline   Reply With Quote