Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 03-27-2016, 07:47 PM   #81
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Final Results - Prizes

Sponsored by RDSS / SartinMethodology.com

Prize Money Distribution:

1st Place - $200.00
2nd Place - $125.00
3rd Place - $75.00

Additional BONUS prizes to the Top 3 finishers if they are also RDSS Subscribers:

1st Place - $150 bonus prize
2nd Place - $100 bonus prize
3rd Place - $50 bonus prize

Congratulations to this year's Contest Winner:

First Prize: $200
FunkyMonkey

Second Prize: $125 + RDSS Subscriber Bonus Prize: $100
canadagoose (aka Barb C)

Third Prize: $75 + RDSS Subscriber Bonus Prize: $50
mezmac

These 3 players were in the Top 10 from almost the very beginning and set the standard and target for most of the rest! Thank you so much for your consistent and profitable play (one could base a profitable investment strategy on simply betting your plays!)

Thanks also to all the rest of the players, especially those who played continually and consistently hit prices both large and small!

Thanks also to our Contest Management Team of Larry P and Dave W - you guys made this possible for all of us.

And thanks to PaceAdvantage for providing the venue for this contest again - it is a long standing tradition each winter and I look forward to it next year!

I would also like to extend a special thank you and congratulations to all the RDSS players who responded to my invitation to play this year. 5 of the Top 10, and 8 of the Top 20 ain't bad.

(Interesting factoid: all 3 Prize Winners are Canadians - but you still get paid in US dollars!)

Until next year ...

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 03-27-2016 at 07:50 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 08:25 PM   #82
mowens33
Grade 1

Ted, Thanks!

It was fun!!

Mike
mowens33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 09:10 PM   #83
RichieP
Grade 1

Awesome work RDSS clan! What you did is especially cool to me because frankly I am HORRIBLE on the inner, to the point I dont even look at AQU inner.

A very special shout to Barb C!!!! Beside being my 2nd Mom who I can always turn to for advice and counseling she is one HECK of a Capper of horses! I have worked races with her privately and she has advanced WAY beyond me and is consistent in both her capping and wagering which is most important!

Dolce Vita
Old 03-27-2016, 11:27 PM   #84
barb craven
Grade 1

I'd like to offer my congratulations to FunkyMonday for winning the top spot for this year. I didn't know he was Canadian too. Way to go!

And to all the RDSS users. I think we acquitted ourselves well. Congratulations all round.

I also would like to give a big thanks to Larry P , Dave W, Pace Advantage and last, but by no means least to Ted for making this contest possible. It's something I look forward to every year.

Richie P. No way I could ever be better than you, but thanks for saying that teach.

Canadagoose
Old 03-29-2016, 03:25 PM   #85
The Pook
Grade 1

Thanks Ted, Dave, and Lap for the winter fun.

Congratulations to Barb and Mezmac from RDSS and FunkyMonkey for the win. To all my fellow RDSS users I salute you, as many of us placed quite well in the standings.

I have never played the Pick4 but learned a bit doing it in this contest. As Bill V. mentioned somewhere else on this site you want to be on horses that could win more than horses that should win. Win sequences like 4's and 6's are a little too lottery like in real life for me but I know they are doable since the big guys like Beyer and Crist play them almost exclusively.

In the realm of this contest however with the duration and cap in place, the cream for the most part rose to the top.

Looking forward to next year,
Pook
The Pook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 10:50 AM   #86
Old Arkie Gal
Grade 1

The cream did indeed rise to the top and what a gracious response from another participant. I am so pleased for my friend Barb. She did an exceptional job and my other fellow handicapper Richard Mathie who didn't too badly either. Congratulations to all RDSS users who have the good sense to use the best handicapping program on the market. I don't know what to make of all these Canadians who performed in such an exemplary fashion, must be something in the water.
Pat
Old Arkie Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 04:19 PM   #87
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

If I may , Congrats Barb

Thanks Ted and as your Mom said this is a very fun contest and glad I did not totally miss it this year. Great RDSS showing, maybe next year I can do better, but I am happy with where I ended up, it was fun.

Thanks
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 05:51 PM   #88
barb craven
Grade 1

Thank you and congratulations to you Patrick. 9th is not too shabby after your roller coaster ride of the past couple of years. Keep on truckin' (pardon the pun) and we'll see you next year.
barb craven is offline   Reply With Quote