Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2008, 04:29 PM   #1
wgrotey
Maiden

Smile paceline: beaten lengths

Hello everyone. I am new to Pace & Cap - this is my first post. I have been lurking, catching up on the wit and wisdom posted over the years. I am a Sartin methodologist since 1991 and have been plying the Good Doctor's concepts off and on during that time. My tracks are Chicago, Kentucky and FG and Tam in the winter.

However, I am recently retired and have now turned to racing to fill my days and, it is to be profoundly wished, my dwindling bank account. To this end I have turned to the Validator series as the program of choice (I have used Phases I and III, Synergism II, Quadrater, Synergistic Match Up II and the Pace Launcher series as well.)

Question: Do any of you remember the statement somewhere in the Methodology [U]requiring[U] limiting paceline selection to those races where the horse was beaten by no more than 7 1/2 lengths? Since this is unlike the Doc to make a categorical requirement (do a hundred races and then tell me if it works at your track), I think it must have something to do with a program(s) ability to properly calculate the data. Do any of you follow this "rule." With what result?

Again - thanks for permitting me to join your merry band.
wgrotey is offline   Reply With Quote