Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS > RDSS 1: Bug Reports
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS 1: Bug Reports Historical Bug problems and solutions for the first version of RDSS (through V0.99.2)

Old 08-16-2009, 12:10 PM   #1
JLG
Grade 1

Certain PPs unselectable in RDSS

Hi. Not sure if anyone comes across this or if it already known, but thought I would post it.

I have been playing Monmouth Park this summer, I don't see this at any of the Southern California tracks I play, at least that I can remember.

Anyway, the issue is that I download the PPs for a given day, and when reviewing them to make my selections, some races are not available to select and I can't see why they wouldn't be. I realize that some are not if the horse lost its rider or refused to break, etc..

Below is a screen shot of what I mean. This horse has two unselectable races. The first one looks like the horse ran the race, where as the second unselectable race towards the bottom the jockey was unseated. I understand why the later race is unselectable, but not the first.

Thanks
Jim
Attached Images

Old 08-16-2009, 12:35 PM   #2
Chazz
Chazz

Jim:
My guess is they are not able to time a 5.5F Turf race.
I see that in all turf races run at Suffolk.
Chazz
Old 08-16-2009, 01:05 PM   #3
RichieP
Grade 1

Hi Jim
The Mth turf sprint wasn't timed at the pace calls (1,2) by the track so it is dead as far as usable. That is Monmouth's miscue not Trackmaster.

The other line that is unusable is because according to the comment line the rider was unseated.

Previous post is 100% correct as these timing omissions also happen at Suffolk and a couple of other spots I believe.

hope this helps