Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 10-26-2018, 12:00 PM   #11
Lt1
Grade 1

FTL first let me say that I'm glad to see you are well enough to be posting again. Secondly Ted is correct. I was merely pointing out that if the omission of those running lines hadn't been corrected then those who follow your guidelines would have incorrectly tossed horses who did in fact meet that guideline. On Thurs the 3 horses mentioned would have not been tossed since all 3 did have another line within 90 days although the fact that one of them broke its' mdn in that race would have been missed. I'm sorry that you felt I was involving you in anything since that was not my intention. I was merely pointing out a situation that could have cost members money if not corrected. Fortunately, Ted, has corrected the problem.
Tim
Old 10-26-2018, 12:20 PM   #12
For The Lead
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt1 View Post
FTL first let me say that I'm glad to see you are well enough to be posting again. Secondly Ted is correct. I was merely pointing out that if the omission of those running lines hadn't been corrected then those who follow your guidelines would have incorrectly tossed horses who did in fact meet that guideline. On Thurs the 3 horses mentioned would have not been tossed since all 3 did have another line within 90 days although the fact that one of them broke its' mdn in that race would have been missed. I'm sorry that you felt I was involving you in anything since that was not my intention. I was merely pointing out a situation that could have cost members money if not corrected. Fortunately, Ted, has corrected the problem.
Tim
Thanks for the explanation.
And, thanks again, once in a while I feel well enough to make a post