Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

Old 04-28-2009, 11:34 PM   #1
clore1030
Grade 1

Am I missing something?

As I look on my right side of the screen for the BL tab, it appears that something is cut off on the column headings. Am I missing something important?
Attached Images

Old 04-28-2009, 11:43 PM   #2
Tanico
Grade 3

Hi, it looks to me like your missing the online live odds line. You have the morning line but on the right of that is the live odds (at least on my RDSS screen )
Old 04-29-2009, 12:13 AM   #3
clore1030
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanico View Post
Hi, it looks to me like your missing the online live odds line. You have the morning line but on the right of that is the live odds (at least on my RDSS screen )
OK, thanks mucho. I keep the OTB channel on anyway, so I don't really need to tax my PC to any further degree.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:21 AM   #4
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Charles,

Yep, live tote odds is all you're missing on that screen. If you intend never to use that, no worries right now. Also, you should have the horizontal 'slider' at the bottom of that Analysis screen to grab and slide to the right to bring into view what is cut off.

In future, I'll be making more and more use of the available width of these screens, so it will make a difference if you can see what's to the right. It's a function of your screen resolution, the RDSS font size (Configure, Zoom control) and whether you have the Sidebar open. You can collapse the Sidebar using the Toolbar icon for the Sidebar (upper left on your top Toolbar). Try this: open a card to the initial race summary screen. Toggle the Sidebar OFF. You now have all that extra horizontal screen width for your RDSS screens, including the live odds (which will get more interesting as time goes on... )

Hope that helps!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Old 04-29-2009, 09:32 AM   #5
clore1030
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
Charles,

Yep, live tote odds is all you're missing on that screen. If you intend never to use that, no worries right now. Also, you should have the horizontal 'slider' at the bottom of that Analysis screen to grab and slide to the right to bring into view what is cut off.

In future, I'll be making more and more use of the available width of these screens, so it will make a difference if you can see what's to the right. It's a function of your screen resolution, the RDSS font size (Configure, Zoom control) and whether you have the Sidebar open. You can collapse the Sidebar using the Toolbar icon for the Sidebar (upper left on your top Toolbar). Try this: open a card to the initial race summary screen. Toggle the Sidebar OFF. You now have all that extra horizontal screen width for your RDSS screens, including the live odds (which will get more interesting as time goes on... )

Hope that helps!

Ted
Thanks for all of that Ted, I was hoping that I didn't have to invest in a wide screen monitor just now.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:24 AM   #6
mikesal57
Grade 1

Hi charles..

thxs for putting up this race....

capping it , it would seem that the 2-3-6 would be out front

you have the 5 on top and the 4 in 3rd...which are closers

at AQU the 5 beat the 4

at Bel the 4 beat the 5

interesting
Old 04-29-2009, 12:26 PM   #7
clore1030
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
Hi charles..

thxs for putting up this race....

capping it , it would seem that the 2-3-6 would be out front

you have the 5 on top and the 4 in 3rd...which are closers

at AQU the 5 beat the 4

at Bel the 4 beat the 5

interesting
The 6 has a better than 2 point edge on the EPR. I'm not even sure if I'm going to play today. Being the first day, I might just observe unless there's a horse with a price that's irresistible.