Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS > RDSS2 / FAQ's
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS2 / FAQ's Information, discussion, screenshots, videos about the upcoming version, FAQ's

Old 06-26-2013, 11:47 PM   #11
dirty moose
Grade 1

Wow Ted great response! Thank you for taking the time out to answer my questions! And that pretty much answered them all.

Also my RDSS evaluation is coming to an end. Do I just send pay pal over to you?
dirty moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 05:55 PM   #12
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Moose,

Just use the Subscription button on the RDSS Desktop. It takes you to the web page with the PayPal button on it (or www.rdss2.com/subscription)

Hope the eval period went well for you. Let us have a few comments, for better or worse! For optimal learning, why not consider sharing a race or 2, and your pre-race analysis and any questions for the group.

(If you can do the Subscription tonight, I'll get to it tonight, otherwise if I'm not too drugged out, Sunday or Monday ... ).

All the best!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:53 PM   #13
dirty moose
Grade 1

Lol Don't sweat it, just get some rest and get well soon. I have a few days left on the evaluation anyway. I'll send it over the weekend. Do you prefer pay pal?
Old 06-27-2013, 10:34 PM   #14
dirty moose
Grade 1

Also I will try and do a post with my though process (if I can figure it out lol) The biggest thing for me who came into this with no knowledge whatsoever of Sartin or RDSS was and still is to an extent; figuring out what all the abbreviations meant. I look at the glossary A lot. I would like to see a more extensive glossary.

I have a great teacher at the moment though (LT1) who pretty much answers every Q I have about RDSS and racing in general.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:07 AM   #15
dirty moose
Grade 1

Hey Ted, how ya feeling? I just sent payment over. Hope your doing better each day!
Old 07-01-2013, 01:09 PM   #16
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty moose View Post
Hey Ted, how ya feeling? I just sent payment over. Hope your doing better each day!
Matt, feeling better and better, though reaching the edge of my typing ability today

THANK YOU for the subscription- please see the email I sent you. And thank you to LT1 - Doc Sartin thought your new friend was one of the best handicappers he knew and said so publicly in a few Follow Up journals (and if he's too shy to say which ones, just ask me )

Maybe next week we can hook up and I can help you understand any remaining terms or their inter-relationship or usage which you are still fuzzy about. Until then,

All the best,

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:42 PM   #17
dirty moose
Grade 1

Yes that sounds great Ted, I'd really appreciate that! As for our buddy LT, he's been great. There's not a question I ask that he doesn't have an answer for.

I hope you feeling more and more better by the day. Get well soon!
Matt