Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS > RDSS - 'Learn to Win' *TEACHING & Examples > 2012 RDSS Learn to Win Contests > December Contest
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

December Contest Enter your selections and SCREEN SHOTS and explanations here. Please start a new Thread with your User Name as Title

Old 12-09-2012, 02:01 PM   #41
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

bhp 1sr 12/9

70 win 7 and 30 win 4

Last race in this cycle, sorry I did so badly again, guess maybe I am not that good after all, or am I? That is a question for me to answer, because all y'all , or mast y'all think I need much much work to get there, and well maybe I do, but after my subscription to data runs out this month I may be done for awhile, so I should finish my other cycle in selctions quickly and slowly fade away, so hear this all

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:22 PM   #42
noddub62
Budman

Patrick,

You are not a bad handicapper! Find what works for you and stay with it. What works somewhat for me is sprint races, no 2yo, no maidens, and nothing below NW3. It looks like you hop around too much. Look thru your last 100, 200 races whatever you have and see what your strong points are. Stay with them and refine them slowly. I try to follow Bill's example of play because it fits for me. I'm telling you that (1.) RDSS works. (2.) you have to develope a consistent methodology for using it. (3.) Don't give up but keep working on it. You will get where you need to be. I know this because you have shown us you can in the past.

Think about this and have a great Christmas,
Budman
noddub62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:38 PM   #43
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by noddub62 View Post
Patrick,

You are not a bad handicapper! Find what works for you and stay with it. What works somewhat for me is sprint races, no 2yo, no maidens, and nothing below NW3. It looks like you hop around too much. Look thru your last 100, 200 races whatever you have and see what your strong points are. Stay with them and refine them slowly. I try to follow Bill's example of play because it fits for me. I'm telling you that (1.) RDSS works. (2.) you have to develope a consistent methodology for using it. (3.) Don't give up but keep working on it. You will get where you need to be. I know this because you have shown us you can in the past.

Think about this and have a great Christmas,
Budman
Thank you for the kind words, I am going to do exactly as you suggest and look deeper into my past plays to see patterns or tracks , certain races, etc... and try to focus on the winning wagers more and see if something stands out.

Patrick
Old 12-11-2012, 12:19 AM   #44
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Sorry to put this here, I wrote them down, as I see them, thank you.
Attached Images

Old 12-11-2012, 08:57 AM   #45
noddub62
Budman

Patrick,

Use this Wager Decision Form to record your races and to see what the tier the winners come from. What you posted shows me nothing!

Bud

,WAGER DECISION FORM.xls
noddub62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:41 AM   #46
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by noddub62 View Post
Patrick,

Use this Wager Decision Form to record your races and to see what the tier the winners come from. What you posted shows me nothing!

Bud

,Attachment 32687
Budman, thank you, I will look at this, but I have a different form and I have the spreadsheet from here
http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8450, it has a video explanation too.

Again , this is only to show Bill how many races I did this month, not wins and losses, which I could have done too, but , I am only trying to show I am complete with my 20 race cycle, nothing more. I hope this explains this weird sheet of paper you see here.

Patrick
Old 12-11-2012, 01:43 PM   #47
Bill V.
The egg man

Patrick

Thanks for posting your worksheet I found the missing race
You now have 20 races
Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote