Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 02-04-2013, 04:47 PM   #21
shoeless
Grade 1

I was rooting for the Ravens, but giving up 29 points is not what
I call good defense.
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:38 PM   #22
atkinsrr
Grade 1

I know Shoeless but as offensive minded as the NFL is it's hard to keep teams from scoring but the reason they had the better defense was they kept the 49ers offense down for about 40 out of the 60 minutes and stopped them in the red zone on four consecutive plays inside the 7 yard line in the last 2 minutes..when it really counted and that's the way their season was ...bend but not break....still believe they were tougher mentally..and that's what got the job done.
atkinsrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:52 PM   #23
trotman
Grade 1

Patrick just by opening up to us all, in my books your on your way to getting things in order. This game of Horse Racing is no walk in the park despite what you might have read or heard from others. There will be winners and also rans just like the races themselves, just try and find the positive in all this. I have read many of your posts and some days your into the bit and up, and then other days your all over the place. This may sound crude, but just waiting for an accident so you can show up. I for one are behind you 100% in this first big step that you have taken, because it was your step, no one else can lay claim to that, you own this one. The good times will always be imbedded in your mind, the people you met or spoke with, hold on to them because these are positive memorries, and always will be. We have never met but you can count on me to have your back partner, and you know how to get a hold of me. May the peace be with you.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:35 PM   #24
shoeless
Grade 1

Patrick,

I hope that you listened to yourself and did indeed walk away and
did not let others persuade you otherwise.

If not I dont feel sorry for you as it was your choice but I do feel
sorry for the ones that wanted you to keep trying.

Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote