Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Old 12-18-2012, 10:51 AM   #21
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

PRX 3rd /18

Here is a race to be played during Liv Play today, maybe, as I am swinging for the fences here going for big value,( according to M/L odds and no scratches, yet), hiding the fav's and looking for prices here.

The 3 horse and the 5 horse are the best , but the 1 and 2 are noce value bets, and due to odds may be bet in the place spot, would ove ro see odds to wait and wager, but if had to do now then both will be place bets, like

50 Place 1 and 2
Attached Images

pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:32 PM   #22
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pktruckdriver View Post
Here is a race to be played during Liv Play today, maybe, as I am swinging for the fences here going for big value,( according to M/L odds and no scratches, yet), hiding the fav's and looking for prices here.

The 3 horse and the 5 horse are the best , but the 1 and 2 are noce value bets, and due to odds may be bet in the place spot, would ove ro see odds to wait and wager, but if had to do now then both will be place bets, like

50 Place 1 and 2
Let me say this , I won this race for real, as I played both hores's w/p and exacta box too, WHY?? Well because the 6 took all the money and left the 3 and 5 drift up to 5 and 6-1 , so here if I bet according to M/L and leave , I lose this one, and a big losee at that, just saying
Old 12-18-2012, 05:31 PM   #23
For The Lead
Grade 1

Prx race 3

Today’s race is at 6 furlongs. It is a Starter Allowance. In order for a horse to qualify for this race it has to have started for a claiming price of $16,000 (or less) AND cannot have won two races lifetime.

#1 – line 2, a “+” race. I’ll excuse the last line for two reasons. (1) it is a route and today is a sprint (2) the track was sloppy. Although line 2 is a maiden win, the condition of today’s race is for horses that have never won two races. “Doc” would approve.
#2 – no line. Off it’s most two recent bad races, I see no reason to go back to line 3.
#3 – last line, a “+” race. This is the race that qualified the horse for today’s race. It was a $16,000 claiming race.
#4 – last line, a “+” race. This was the horse’s maiden win.
#5 – line 2, a “+” race. I’ll excuse the last line since it was a route race and today is a sprint race.
#6 – last line, a “+” race. Like the #3 horse, this is the race that qualifies this horse for today’s race. It was a $16,000 claiming race.

The winner, #5 paid $14.20, a nice price in a 6 horse field.
Attached Images

Old 12-18-2012, 06:17 PM   #24
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

FTL, Thank you

I see we had the same horse to win , the 5 as he was much the best today. As I used line 2 and still had the 5 on top.

The 3 horse can be rated better using another line, such as line 2, but it being 1/2 furlong less and another track, I decided against it.

What surprised me was that it went off at the odds it did, paying almost 15.00 to win, a Christmas Gift, wouldn't you agree.

patrick
Old 01-01-2013, 12:17 PM   #25
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Final Cycle Post, ?

Happy New Year

I am not downloading this month, and yes that means HSH too, for those who think I am deserting RDSSS , Trust me I am not, just unable to d/l at this time, so maybe someone else will post some cycles for all to see, I doubt it, but maybe this post will spur them on. Hope so.

Not sure how I will make the Contest commitments, guess the free pp's and some old fashioned handicapping, just what the Doc ordered, right?

Good Luck all

See ya when I come back

Patrick