Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS Racing Decision Support System – The Modern Sartin Methodology

Old 04-09-2009, 06:49 PM   #11
Ted Craven
Grade 1

$100 monthly rebate to RDSS Users from Premier Turf Club

I just got off the phone with Dwayne Yuzik, the new CEO of Premier Turf Club, who called me to talk about various plans they have for the near future.

We spoke about the long standing offer made earlier to RDSS users by Ian Meyers, the founding and former CEO: wager $3000 or more in a month through PTC, and receive a $100 additional rebate for that month (i.e. in addition to the normal rebate schedule, averaging about 6% across all pools). PTC is continuing to honour that special promotion but wants to review it to see how it has succeeded by July 30, 2009.

If you are wagering near that $3000 monthly volume, please consider directing your handle to Premier Turf Club for the $100 monthly additional rebate. Just contact their Customer Support at (701) 478-6800 or customerservice@premierturfclub.com and identify yourself as a RDSS user to qualify for this offer. (Note: if you are already a PTC client wagering more than $3000 and not previously a RDSS user, unfortunately this offer does not apply to you; they're trying to attract new business...)

Obviously for the $100 rebate offer to be continued past July 30, PTC will have to see some resulting increase in handle from RDSS users. So if you have a choice of where you wager, may I suggest you do yourself and fellow RDSS users a favour and direct as much of your wagering to PTC as possible.

This is especially attractive now that PTC is carrying all the Magna and Tracknet tracks, including many of the majors such as Santa Anita, Churchill, Fairgrounds, Oaklawn, Gulfstream, Arlington, Pimlico. Dwayne told me that unfortunately these tracks will only have a 2% rebate available, below the average of 6% or better offered on other tracks. But that's 2% more than 0% elsewhere.

As before, unfortunately, PTC cannot accept accounts from California residents. They continue to accept accounts from Canadians and no withholding tax is applied to any winnings by Canadians. (US residents - normal withholdings apply).

If there are any questions to Dwayne Yuzik, post them here or write to PTC Customer Service, and I'll try to encourage him to check in here from time to time, as Ian Meyers did, to answer questions.

Let's give PTC's new management the benefit of the doubt and wish them, and ourselves, success in bringing PTC to the next level. They still have the best wagering interface of all ADWs (in my opinion) and continue to be quite responsive to Customer Support enquiries, while promising (unspecified) new developments in the near future!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 05-06-2009 at 01:07 PM. Reason: extended promotion date