Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > RDSS 2.2 (and previous versions)
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

RDSS 2.2 (and previous versions) Racing Decision Support System - The NEW Version 2.2

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2016, 09:24 PM   #21
RichieP
Grade 1

Hi Ted and thanx for the detailed reply!

You know there really are so many ways to utilize RDSS and to be honest I would be out of the game completely without your software.

I am "software matching" and many of the readouts help me with pass/play decisions as I was telling your Mum today on the phone. The key for me is PASSING races I dont completely understand and also dont have TWO value bet win bets going off at 4/1 and higher on BOTH runners.

Lets put aside CSR, APV, New Pace, Class ratings and the like cause I dont use any of that (i'm SURE its all good for others as it should be!)

For MY matching what really helps is the segment screen especially when I have a race with multiple early runners that I believe will cancel each other out leaving me with an OTE outcome for the WIN. I throw out the earlies and of my remaining OTE contenders go straight to the segments and look for the 2 best F1 runners ( remember Hat's teaching us to bet the horse closest to the pace even when OTE is the race shape) well I bet the TWO best if they are good odds! I like a cushion if you will

Since my post earlier in this thread 2 nights ago I looked at 36 races and I have bet exactly one which was today's grade 1 turf at Keeneland Race #9. Right away there were 2 pure early runners who matched (#3, #7) so I focused on quality runners who ran well from up close against a pace I thought would happen. after throwing them out and keeping ONLY the OTE runners I had 4 contenders, here are screenshots showing original lines and the help RDSS gives me (LOOK at who the TWO best F1 runners are, These are the horses I want to bet in this race shape. PERIOD) I am also including my wager from Twinspires. It's the #2 and #4 all the way looking at F1 forget all the other readouts in this race shape. $14.60 winner blowing by the 2 earlies was beautiful! BTW the winner was #2 so one horse bettors focusing on closest to the pace OTE runner (LOOK at F1) nail her in a 1 horse bet!!

Are there things I would like to see added? Sure (not sure what else you have going with the new update) but for now THANK YOU for what I have!
Richie
Attached Images

Last edited by RichieP; 04-15-2016 at 09:28 PM.
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote