Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You?
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Hat Check - How Can We Help You? Jim 'The Hat' Bradshaw - Learn The Matchup

Old 02-17-2008, 06:35 PM   #11
RichieP
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKE1121 View Post
Richie.

The night tracks you are winning at are among the best paying, I love Ct and DED and MNR, they have a lot of races paying over 5-1 and up.

I do my betting at the track , I only go after the day tracks are done, when the crowd has thinned out, I just can't concentrate in a loud and busy enviornment. Being a late night person ,I am able to make better decisions the latter it gets. Some folks are day people and some are creatures of the night.

It sounds like you have found your solution, many people never do so congrats.

Mike.
Mike
What is your birthday? Read Jim this post just now and he asked ok?

When you get a chance
Old 02-17-2008, 06:39 PM   #12
MIKE1121
Grade 1

Richie.

My Birthday is Nov 21 1960.

Mike.

*** ok Just told Jim. He told me to call him tomorrow and he will relay some things about your Indian totem sign ok?.*** RichieP

Last edited by RichieP; 02-18-2008 at 10:35 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:32 PM   #13
Wiseguy
AlwNW1X

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP View Post
Day tracks are a disaster for ME.I never seem to "feel" anything man and when I do I'm wrong. At night I pick horses,they win and the following day when I look at the race I have NO freaking idea how the hell I picked him.Jim laughs and says that's exactly how it should be because that happens with him all the time!

Hat tells me it has to do with my Cherokee birthday animal the Cougar. He says they are night stalkers/hunters who lay low and relax in the daylight. He told me my play and such are exactly the same as my "totem". I know some might chuckle but I am being totally honest and sincere as to what goes on here.
I went to Mr. Bradshaw's site and learned that my totem was the horse. So that's pretty cool...what's it mean?
Old 02-23-2008, 06:06 PM   #14
RichieP
Grade 1

I have just finished betting a race and ran 2nd. This now makes 8 races in a row at various tracks that I have lost while running 2nd today.

8 losses in a row and running 2nd in every one at odds from 5/2 to 19/1. Hat calls this being a "step off".

Why put this here and now? Re read the NAME of this thread and you'll understand

safe weekend everyone
Richie
Old 02-23-2008, 07:28 PM   #15
don p
AlwNW2X

happens to me too richie...usually the next day is fabulous....good luck