Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You?
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Hat Check - How Can We Help You? Jim 'The Hat' Bradshaw - Learn The Matchup

Old 02-05-2008, 02:22 PM   #21
VoodooFan
True Disciple of Voodoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP View Post

a) interpret

Jim "The Hat" Bradshaw's Matchup is over 90% MENTAL preparation/focus and less that 10% "technique".

Richie
Consistant recognition of MatchUp patterns ( Lone Early,OTE, Fighters,etc,.)
in virtually an unlimited and varying chaos : The Race - layoffs, changing
running styles , inconsistant running style, inconsistant distance, inconsistant potential of traits yet revealed, preferrence of surface yet revealed,pragmatic potential of definitive trait vs happenstance,etc,.

In other words, define a solid trait , positive or negative in at least (1) call, groups of calls, distance ,surface, track , etc ., in which you are so positive in that decision, that you are right 8-9 out of 10 times of eliminating the beast.

The biggest interpretation of the MatchUp, to me, is its more of this:

"The MatchUp: MASTERING THE ART of ELIMINATION."

Every pattern Richie presents and hammers seems to " continually raise the bar " in a given race, with casualties at each application of The Hat's guidelines, until only 1 or 2 horses remain.

Which horse can go thru this meat grinder and still come out alive and survive.

I bet'cha if someone borrowed Mr. Bradshaw's hat and took out a measuring tape to calculate it's volume and dimensions, they would peer into a new
Solar System forming 600 trillion light years away.

I say NASA is wasting resources and cash , when all they have to do is borrow Mr. Bradshaw's hat and have it under an Electron Microscope for
careful observation ; probably show terrain the Hubble Telescope has yet to
percieve exist , when it comes to The MatchUp.

The MatchUp : seeing reality BEFORE reality is born and fleshed out.

Which makes physical reality second and the moment a thought comes into existence in the mind the FIRST reality.

I think this is another meaning when Mr. Bradshaw say's, " this race has already been run." Pattern Recognition.

But anyone that doesn't need a past performance, just the name of the horse, if that, and most of the time get the winner, has pierced beyond the boundries of Pattern Recognition.

If you ever heard the voice of Mr. Bradshaw going over the MatchUp, it would be pretty impossible to find something else to explain equine behavior.

Computer stats , track stats, percentages, etc., are fine , but when they can't answer them , I find the only one's that can ,consistantly and logically answer them : Dr. Howard G. Sartin's Methodology and The Jim "The Hat" Bradshaws MatchUp.

"....90% mental....." ..mmmmm..., if I get desperate enough, I may have to go on a 40 day water fast, then, from the 41st day on , from 24 to 72 hours, find some place to continually sweat while simultaneously listen to that Native American chant and smoke some peyote or sage brush , all that just to get a few seconds "glimpse" of what The Hat " see's " , ..............wow.
Quote:
"Richie never 2nd guesses, or ask "what if", but learns the concept I am teaching. This is one why he has learned and he is one of my best students. He is my pride and joy and best pal."
Jim "THE HAT" Bradshaw
Old 02-06-2008, 12:39 AM   #22
MIKE1121
Grade 1

Anytime someone offers for free some help it should always be recieved with gratitude.

It is the exchange of ideas that lead you to NEW discoveries, which those who read with an open mind will benefit.

Read and learn and you will expand your mind to think outside of the box and you will see things that others don't.

Mike.