Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sartin Methodology Handicapping 101 (102 ...) > Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum General Handicapping Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2010, 08:50 AM   #1
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Better betting strategy

You all seen my picks lately, and it seems that certain days I hit 7-8 out of 10-11 races, but seem to leave money behind. Can you help me change that?

I know maybe limiting my wagers to bets that are above 4-1 only, and if they do not meet that criteria, then pass the race, yet it seems that alot of those races have a real ligit fav that is under 4-1 as one of the three contenders, and one that hits at high rates, so betting the 2 higher odds of the 3 contenders, gets me beat alot.

Is this still a learning thing ,like when to wager , as really true wagers may come by only 1-2 times a day per track or 1-2 times per 2-3 tracks per day, what would it be , or each day is different, most likely, right.

Is anyone willing to work a little with me and help me better plan a winning betting strategy, please let me know, thanks

patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote