Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You? > Matchup Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice

Old 04-21-2016, 03:37 PM   #1
The Pook
Grade 1

A Matchers MatchUp

Its all Matching all the time here at Pace and Cap. They are coming thick and fast these days. Mark keeps putting up examples over in the TPR forum. Richies on his game these days. And I am hitting them left right and centre. Here is one I just hit that should have been obvious to any serious Matchup student.

Thought I would throw this into the actual Matchup Discussion forum which has been quiet lately with the Matchup/TPR Wars going on over in the TPR section. I suppose that preaching the Matchup in this forum would be akin to preaching to the converted. Why we aren't finding these kinds of results in the M4$ I don't know.

Pook
Attached Images

The Pook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 06:32 PM   #2
RichieP
Grade 1

Hey Pook!
Now that is just a beautiful thing ain't it! The man with the big Stetson and Okie drawl has to be lovin it man!

Nice hit Pook
Old 04-21-2016, 06:46 PM   #3
Bill V.
The egg man

Friends help friends win

Mr Pook ?
Please don't project trouble were there is none,
If as you say there are "wars" going on I would shut down things so fast and, Ted and I would seriously act on banishment.
I am very open to letting people,post their ideas and,opinions , as long as its done in respectful way
Please don't make projections just to make interest .
We do things differently here at pace and cap
And our method of friends helping friend win has stood the test of time,
Thank you
Bill

Last edited by Bill V.; 04-21-2016 at 06:51 PM.
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 08:25 PM   #4
The Pook
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP View Post
Hey Pook!
Now that is just a beautiful thing ain't it! The man with the big Stetson and Okie drawl has to be lovin it man!

Nice hit Pook
Twas a beautiful thing....thanks Rich.

Pook
Old 04-21-2016, 09:02 PM   #5
The Pook
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill V. View Post
Mr Pook ?
Please don't project trouble were there is none,
If as you say there are "wars" going on I would shut down things so fast and, Ted and I would seriously act on banishment.
I am very open to letting people,post their ideas and,opinions , as long as its done in respectful way
Please don't make projections just to make interest .
We do things differently here at pace and cap
And our method of friends helping friend win has stood the test of time,
Thank you
Bill
Not such a beautiful thing....sorry Bill. This is your play pen and I am only playing in it. I have been learning from the recent postings in your forum. I thought it was entertaining, some of the back and forth. But maybe not all of the things I write meet with the tone of this site. "Wars" is an obvious exaggeration.

I don't think our senses of humour are in complete alignment and thats fine. I have next to no experience with online forums, chat rooms etc. so whether things are done differently here or not I have no idea. This is a friendly place and I appreciate that. I have learned a lot here and I like it here. The idea behind M4$ is to provide a weekly meeting place where friends meet and learn from each other. So I am on the same page.

Projecting trouble where there is none? I didn't think so, but I will keep it in mind going forward.

Pook

Last edited by The Pook; 04-21-2016 at 09:17 PM.
Old 04-21-2016, 10:45 PM   #6
PeteC
Grade 1

Nice one Pook!

Way to go Pook. You're dialed in now...Here's to a nice payoff in the contest this weekend....
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote