Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 08-10-2020, 09:13 PM   #31
ignacio todoberto bernal
Grade 1

Send a message via Yahoo to ignacio todoberto bernal
Agree completely with Richie (Hi Richie) And mitch44.overload info,adding factors to the equation,so many ways to skin a cat etc,etc,etc .........oh yes the match up! for so so few,personally...30% maybe 40% for no more than 4 or 5 weeks and then disaster adios!but is fun.............................

nash
ignacio todoberto bernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 09:37 PM   #32
Lt1
Grade 1

I fail to understand why Rich has to expand on everything he does. In post 24 of this thread Rich spells out the steps to follow. If anyone wants to employ the system then it's incumbent on them to conduct their own test and not be depend on Rich to spoon feed them everything. He has complied with Doc and Jims' wishes to help each other by sharing the approach in the first place. Neither Doc or Jim held everyone by the hand or did all the work for us.
Tim
Tim
Old 08-11-2020, 06:35 AM   #33
Michael
Grade 1

Hi All.
Have not been using RDSS for long and the occasional times I have used it for my investing in, I am more interested in the how and why of bets to do.
Coming from over the pond so they say, I am more used to backing 1 horse per race, so when I see all doing exacta's ,pick 3-4-5-6 is a bit daunting and not cheap to do.
I would like to see more in the way of staking of the picks and not how people pick them.
As i'm sure we all have our own ways of doing things. I must admit I do like the occasional prompt one way or another, and like to learn a lot more. So have got more books to try to understand the issues with different bets.
Like if you have a banker win that lowers the cost of the bet because that will be the win so you just want 1 or 2 after for the exata or trifecta if I got that right.
I seem to get better odds for win when I see the tote boards to what bet365 offer so am ahead there already. It's just doing the right bets that gets me in a quandary.
Apart from that I think each person should be able to put up what they want as long as it is not derogatory in any way. You don't have to read it although most will.
I don't know if i've lost what I was thinking of at the time so will stop now.

Regards.
Michael.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 06:40 AM   #34
Mrbill
Grade 1

I for one am grateful for them demonstrating this method as I bet mostly horizontal wagers but this is only 1/2 the battle. Bet construction to me is by far the most important and difficult part of the equation.
Mrbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 09:12 AM   #35
Lt1
Grade 1

Just for the record I will tell you that Richies' approach works just like he has reported. How do I know because I conducted my own 100 race test to confirm the fact that it works. As for how to structure tickets it's not up to Richie to tell anyone how or what to do. Doc and Jimmy had a nickname for folks who want everything done for them"The do me something crowd". The tools for winning are here learn how to use them.
Tim
Old 08-11-2020, 10:31 AM   #36
Michael
Grade 1

Well that told me
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 12:11 PM   #37
rmath
Grade 1

This morning Ted and I discussed My ongoing participation in the use of the 4 Factor Method.
I will no longer be posting my selections , but Ted will still post the screenshots as he has been doing and I will answer any questions pertaining to the order he has posted.
As for bet structer on any horozantal wager that will be left up to each individual.
My only goal has always been to teach new and some not so new members a simple way to get the TRUE contenders in a race.
Rmath
rmath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 12:31 PM   #38
darmar
Grade 1

Richie your guidance and instruction have always been a great help in improving my ability to find true contenders
Darryl
darmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 01:39 PM   #39
Lt1
Grade 1

Rich you have accomplished that goal and thanks for sharing your insight with the group.
Tim
Old 08-11-2020, 01:57 PM   #40
rmath
Grade 1

Thanks

Thanks guys I appreciate your support.
Tim Theta was on the phone when you called.
Richie
rmath is offline   Reply With Quote