Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Old 03-23-2012, 11:19 PM   #1
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

The VINERY SPIRAL and The RUSHAWAY

These are the 2 races listed as mandatory in the Road to the Roses contest, and we know the sponsor's for the great contest, so maybe we can look closely at these races.

I am sorry to regret that I am on the road again, headed to Saratoga Springs, from North Dakota, so I will be too busy this time to post the pp's, and my connection here is very slow, took me 35 minutes to download card, but will find better place to get online Saturday to post my picks and the PAIHL Contest too.

Preliminary Picks Rushaway

2 horse looks like top RDSS pick

4 and 8 just feel right, but....

then the 7 and 6 look tough, 6 has raced all over in top tracks, and 7 has won a stakes already, and has my buddy Javier, will be very tough

2, 7 over 2, 4 , 7, 8

win bets 2 and 7

The Vinery Spiral,

4,7,9,10,11 ,12 all pop up on RDSS

7 and 10 have raced here before

a horse my buddy Javier is on the 3 horse may be the best placed horse, if he continues his current form of drastic jumps in class and form

maybe a 3, 4, 7 exacta box here

possible win bets 7 and 11

Sorry not better , but was rushed and tired, maybe next time more detail, as I am leaving out some good info here, but this race has some talent in it, but the better talent is elsewhere, but the Gotham runner should not be overlooked as 12 horse having 4 Graded races already, this may be the one here can win , hope not but maybe

Good luck all

patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:01 AM   #2
RichieP
Grade 1

Morning Patrick
Best of luck in the contest races!

Here is the Vinery - I used last line on all the runners except the #11. I thought he had some trouble at the start + the inner surface at Aqu- sharp work 7 days ago so lets give him a hand and go 2 back - projects better

1st screenshot shows all runners BLBL - there is a big gap after the 7,4,11. However the 3rd total energy and 2nd decel runner is the 4th ranked (BLBL) is the #9 at 15/1ml.

Lets keep these 4 runners as final contenders for the WIN - Personally I do NOT have a good vibe about the top ranked #7.

2nd screenshot shows final mix including the #7

3rd screenshot removes the #7

Very best of luck/ skill
Attached Images

Old 03-24-2012, 09:08 AM   #3
Bill V.
The egg man

for All

Here are the PP's So we can all take a look
Be safe on the road Patrick

Hi Rich Hope all is well !

Here are the runners

Adjusted on top
Original Lines below
GS
Bill

Name:  H1.PNG
Views: 319
Size:  104.1 KB
Name:  H2.PNG
Views: 305
Size:  134.6 KB
Name:  H3.PNG
Views: 294
Size:  89.1 KB
Name:  h4.PNG
Views: 308
Size:  89.1 KB
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:17 AM   #4
Bill V.
The egg man

horse

5 6 7 8

Name:  H5.PNG
Views: 300
Size:  104.2 KB
Name:  H6.PNG
Views: 288
Size:  122.7 KB
Name:  H7.PNG
Views: 297
Size:  126.2 KB
Name:  H8.PNG
Size:  125.4 KB
Old 03-24-2012, 09:20 AM   #5
Bill V.
The egg man

horse

9 10 11 12

Name:  H9.PNG
Size:  101.1 KB
Name:  H10.PNG
Views: 299
Size:  124.9 KB
Name:  H11.PNG
Views: 300
Size:  92.1 KB
Name:  H12.PNG
Views: 303
Size:  110.9 KB
Old 03-24-2012, 09:22 AM   #6
Bill V.
The egg man

Here is horse 3 ,,sorry I posted horse 4 twice

Name:  Realthree.PNG
Views: 303
Size:  79.3 KB
Old 03-24-2012, 06:31 PM   #7
RichieP
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP View Post

Here is the Vinery - I used last line on all the runners except the #11. I thought he had some trouble at the start + the inner surface at Aqu- sharp work 7 days ago so lets give him a hand and go 2 back - projects better

1st screenshot shows all runners BLBL - there is a big gap after the 7,4,11. However the 3rd total energy and 2nd decel runner is the 4th ranked (BLBL) is the #9 at 15/1ml.

Lets keep these 4 runners as final contenders for the WIN - Personally I do NOT have a good vibe about the top ranked #7.

2nd screenshot shows final mix including the #7

3rd screenshot removes the #7

Very best of luck/ skill
Here is the result chart - The 'BAD VIBE" #7 nowhere to be found - removing him leaves the 5/1 winning #4 top total energy and #1 rank in 18 of 21 corollaries.

Listen: (old school)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDpVS7D9AJs
Attached Images

Old 03-24-2012, 09:09 PM   #8
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Awesome Job Richie

You saw through the 7 , but we missed the 5 horse, oh well, for the contest I did not do well, as I had 4 7 9, and missed out on any pay offs

The other contest I had 3,4,7 and also did not too good either , and here too no major payoffs, and it will drop me drastically I am sure, well they should have stopped the Contest in week 2, but now I must go up to the plate with the Big Bat swinging, and not for a home run, but for out of the park, and into the bay, or up on the roof tops, can I do it, ya betcha I can, because I got the best capper in the world right here, and maybe we can find a few big exacta's for the 1 contest, and then bet on it like it was a contest , instead of like it is my money.

Anyone wishing to help me on this baseball journey, please PM me and maybe we can do a card if we find the time, and or a race or 2 that you see potential in, for 8.5f turf races do it for me sometimes, as the KAOS Factor is there, and if we got enough Pacelines to use we can do okay, or I have in the past, it used to be Maiden's that I did well on when I had really great workout info. and re-watched the replays, but that was so long ago, watching replays that is, so maybe we can go balling at Mtr, even though they have only recently started back up, might find a gem in GP if the turf course holds up and no rain, Tampa has lost it's appeal this year, maybe next year, but if you have a track and do not mind working with a way out there deep in left field trucker then, let me know, please.

We can Skype or find a way to work it out, maybe the cell phone thing might work, gotta run, nice hit thou Richie

Thanks again, guys,

Thanks Bill for PP's
patrick
Old 03-25-2012, 11:59 AM   #9
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

I am not a loser, anymore

Boy did I go overboard with any baseball analogies, I I do not even like baseball that much, but I been told I do swing for the fences so often, that I always guessed that I must be, and also since I was told I was a loser that I must have never hit to many home runs, like mighty Casey , I struckout...till now my friends, till now.

Now my phone is not ringing off the hook and either is my Skype, which tells me that I may still be rubbing people the wrong way , maybe I am, I do hope not, as my only intention here is to become one of the better handicapper's around and use RDSS2 as the tool to help me get there, is it my only tool, no of course not, but a very important one, one I totally enjoy, and would love to someday teach to others, why you ask, because it works, and it makes capping fun again, without costing a fortune to use, bt let me stay focused here...

I really feel that I am very close to being a top notch handicapper, we all know my desire to be 1 day the very besy, World Series Winner, someday sure why not, I can do it, but it would take some help from people here, people who have been there and done that, peple with contest savy, and contest thinking to help me adjust to what is needed for these Contests, as we all know when we cap for our actual play we are not so free with our real money, and t also means playing races we would normally pass, so asking for help in this area, is what I am trying to do here.

Yes I know people have tried and gave me some awesome advice, and yes I even got the advice to go away, yep just go away for a few years, or longer, but my life is now , why quit what I enjoy, and even know that with the right practice I can become very great at, as I have always had a knack at this before computers came around, but like so many knew or was told very few if any made it as a professional player and I believed them , but now I am not so sure, but I am not yet ready to quit my day job, but within a few years maybe, yes I could think about it, because I absolutely think I am that good, why you ask, well because I just know it, and believe it deep down inside, and I have fun when I do this, do you? Each day I notice getting better at this and how much comes naturally to me, lately I have been taking all the advice from everyone, and putting it together, later than some would have liked, but still I am making tremendous strides here and want to thank everyone for not giving up on me, even those wishing I take a break, it was the motivation I needed to step back and look at this differently and see how close I really am, and I'm pretty dang close, and with just a few more tweaks here and there, I could become both a great contest player and very good professional player too.

Just thought I would add this , but my break is over and I must get rolling again, maybe I can add a little more later.

Thank's all

patrick