Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 01-23-2011, 02:20 PM   #1
Mr.Pagine
Happy Punting

Retraction about 5k Claimers

I would like to retract what I had said about betting 5K Claimers. The value at Turfway and Tampa is paying for my trip to Florida in late February !!

Happy Punting

JDL
Mr.Pagine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 02:11 AM   #2
For The Lead
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Pagine View Post
I would like to retract what I had said about betting 5K Claimers. The value at Turfway and Tampa is paying for my trip to Florida in late February !!

Happy Punting

JDL
Welcome to the club!
Old 01-31-2011, 07:46 AM   #3
Cincyhorseplayer
AlwNW3X

Growing up here in Ohio and watching these tracks,that's all I thought existed!!I have Quinn-esque class profiles for every set of restrictions in the state.You think 5K claimers are bad,try betting N1Y-N2Y of the non winners of a race or two in 2 years variety.Then come talk to me!!

Races shouldn't be thrown into any category by class or track though.If the field sizes up as competitive it's usually a decent race.I take the 3rd grade teacher mode towards cards.Grade them A to F with combinations of grades(ie b/c or c/b).You'd be surprised how accurate you can be by sticking to your own designation of bettable races.
Cincyhorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote