Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Velocity Programs
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Velocity Programs This area is for users of Older type Sartin Programs hand entry type

Old 05-10-2007, 04:23 PM   #1
partsnut
BetMix User

Synergism 2 - "An old Violin Plays The Best Music"

Synergism 2 was probably one of Bob Purdys best programs.
In addition to being an excellent programmer, he has an excellent insight into horse racing and did a lot of work for Sartin as well.
He good works continue successfully today.

The reason I say this about the program is because of it's simplicity and straight forward read-outs.
Recently, I have been very successful with this program.
It has been pretty consistent with 2 horse picks and a sound betting plan.

In my opinion, this program was meant to pick win horses and should not be used for exactas but you can try. You might come up with something that works. There's a major difference between picking exactas and win horses.
Trying to get that 2nd and 3rd horse will put you in a different mind set
and will cause you to make mistakes especially when your considering 2 picks to win. With this program you are looking for the horse or horses that fit the profile of the race. I do not play exactas so I never look for the contra energy horse. For me it's strictly win betting.

With the help of a fellow member and to whom I owe a lot of thanks,
I was able to come up with a contender method that fits this program to a T.

Without the proper paceline and contender selection most of the software is useless and this one would be useless as well.
Picking contenders and pacelines is not as simple as one might think.
Sometimes the rules have to be broken. If you are not flexible and free thinking you will be in majority and if that's where you want to be, you'll probably be a loser as well.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:06 PM   #2
shoeless
Grade 1

Bill,All I do using Synergism is hit an exacta and some big ones at that but I know that's not the name of the game.I have to practice on getting the winners.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote