Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Old 06-28-2008, 09:45 PM   #1
AAcoolguy
AlwNW2X

Talking Ok there might be something to this...

Hello everyone, I'm pretty new here and have been reading some of the Follow Ups and I am reading the Yellow Manual now (Club Pace and Cap). I bought the Synthesis program on ebay and have been fumbling around with it for the past couple of weeks. I have been using it with the most rudimentary understanding of the way it should be used (though I am understanding more and more). And I'll be damned if I haven't had the best two days at the races I've had in a long time. I play So. Cal. almost exclusively so Hollywood is the only track I've used the program on. Well today I only had two winners but one that I did have paid 60.20 for a 2.00 bet, the only other win I had was a low paying 5.80, but I'll take that! So I am going to be reading and watching all of the videos in all of my spare time! Thanks.

AAcoolguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 01:08 PM   #2
admin
Administrator

Welcome

Welcome to Pace and Cap

What a great post I am very happy for you
AA, About the Synthesis program you got on Ebay
Is it a hand entry version or do you download from Trackmaster

Hope to see more graet reports
Thanks
Bill
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 01:11 PM   #3
lsosa54
Grade 1

Bill: I think the one that was up there along with Pace Launcher was hand entry.
lsosa54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 02:00 PM   #4
AAcoolguy
AlwNW2X

Manual Entry

The version of Synthesis (and PL3 that came with it) is manual entry. It is tedious but I think it is helping me with my pace line selection. Maybe when I get a little better with it I will subscribe to RDSS. I have been watching some of the videos and it looks interesting. Thanks for the support and I hope to learn a great deal from all who post here.
Old 07-04-2008, 01:39 PM   #5
socantra
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAcoolguy View Post
The version of Synthesis (and PL3 that came with it) is manual entry. It is tedious but I think it is helping me with my pace line selection.
You are certainly better off with the manual entry version of Synthesis than you would be with the Trackmaster download version.

In February of 2006, Trackmaster changed the scale of their speed ratings and it played hell with the Sartin programs.

I believe there were some BRIS downlad versions of Pace launcher, and maybe Synthesis, but by the late 90's , it was all Trackmaster download and except for Ted's patch on Val 4, they are all very schizy now and can be used only with extreme care.

Dick...
Old 07-04-2008, 05:03 PM   #6
AAcoolguy
AlwNW2X

Ok

The programs did not come with any kind of manuals, the guy I bought it from did send some copies of the pertinent Follow Ups, but they mostly have to do with the down load version. I am struggling to pick the information out of the different Follow Ups and some of the manuals here. It would be nice to have the actual manual for the program(s). The one thing I am wondering about is the track to track adjustments. I think I read that the TrackMaster down load did that automatically, can anyone point me in the direction of the manual adjustment information? I have just been entering the actual times and beaten lengths for that track. Luckily, I have only been using it for Hollywood Park and there are not too many of these, or I choose not to play those races. Ok, thanks for any info

Richard.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:47 PM   #7
AAcoolguy
AlwNW2X

update

Hi, I just thought I would give an update on my progress with the Synthesis program. Since I have started using it at the beggining of the month I have gone from a -26% roi to a +21% roi. I know that is still low compared to what I have been reading is acheivable, but to me that is great. I am betting small and that 26% hasn't lead to my retirement yet but it sure is encouraging to know that it is possible to win. My win % is still very low and I would like to increase that, hopefully that will come in time. I am reading the follow ups and manuals every day. Thanks again.

Richard