Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 07-23-2008, 03:28 PM   #1
Turbulator
Grade 1

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'll put it here. I've been in contact with Ted about this problem, but I want to see if others are having it as well. It might help to narrow things down.

I booted up the PC, and brought up my browser (FireFox), clicked on PaceAndCap and then clicked on New posts. I was already logged in. What I saw was in screenshoot number #1.

"Sorry, there are no new theads to view. You may search for threads updated during the previous 24 hours, here."

I then clicked on "here" and got what you see in the second screen shot, but nothing was bolded or highlighted indicating new threads or new posts.

It appears there are indeed at least four new threads and at least one new post in the fifth thread. (Third screen shot.) The rest of the threads shown have no new posts and were last updated yesterday.

I'm pretty sure these new threads and posts should come up when you click on new posts (if you're logged in) and today's posts if you're not logged in. [In my case sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't. ]

I'm sure there is a simple solution to all of this, but it has caused me to miss some posts (and threads) in the past.

If anyone else has experienced this, please post it here. Thanks.

(Feel free to move this thread to the appropriate forum.)
Attached Images

Turbulator is offline   Reply With Quote