Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Old 03-07-2020, 08:42 PM   #1
partsnut
BetMix User

Energy (Older Version) One Of Sartins Best Predictors

Energy (Older Version) One Of Sartins Best Predictors

Here's an old piece of software that I used many years ago when brisnet offered free contests that had as many as 5000 contestants.
I had 3 consecutive finishes where I finished either 12th or 13th using this software. I believe that this software was one of the best things to come out of the Sartin Methodology.

Here's an example of today's first race at Tampa. It was, in my opinion and still is one of the best pace predictors I have ever used.
I just purchased another XP computer on EBay and decided to see in fact, that this software was as good as it used to be. I was very pleasantly surprised..
Attached Images

partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 10:17 AM   #2
dlivery
Grade 1

The right pace lines keeps on Picking

NICE
dlivery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 01:11 PM   #3
partsnut
BetMix User

I use another application to get my contenders. I usually keep them down to 4 contenders. I use a very simple choice of pacelines based on a horses ability.
As you can see, I'm not opposed to using some of the Sartin software.
I'm sure RDSS is also a viable and possible option for those that do not have access to an old XP computer or the older software.
However, my non conformist nature and attitude causes me to be vigorously opposed to those that do not or will not keep an open mind and who strictly adheres to what was (in the past) and not what is (presently).
It is my firm conviction and opinion that the old school rules and the Simple Simon follow the leader approach is not cracked up to be what it should be and sets a very poor example for many of us. As far as I'm concerned they are far from adequate and for me, unexceptable.

Here's Yesterdays Race-2 From Tampa using the old Energy.
Attached Images

Last edited by partsnut; 03-08-2020 at 01:14 PM.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote