Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > General Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

General Discussion General Horse Racing Discussion

Old 12-25-2019, 10:48 AM   #1
partsnut
BetMix User

TV Casting From Your Windows 10 Laptop

TV Casting From Your Windows 10 Laptop

If you have a TV with a large Screen display and a Windows 10 laptop , Windows 10 desktop computer,or an Android phone, you have the ability to watch the races or anything that can be displayed on your computer or phone screen on your large or theater sized TV display.
Windows 10 has a built in feature called Miracast that can be utilized by installing a Roku Device or similar device such as an Actiontec Screenbeam Mini 2 wireless display receiver that allows to to cast your device(s) to your TV screen.
For me, this is a must have capability because you can watch live racing, replays or view your toteboard application if you are fortunate enough to have one, in a Las Vegas Race book atmosphere. All you need is an Irish coffee and a good cigar and your off to the races. Actually, you can view anything that can be seen on your laptop, computer of phone screen.
Attached Images

partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 01:12 PM   #2
Mitch44
Grade 1

Very neat, thanks for sharing Parts.

Mitch44
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 01:13 PM   #3
Rverge
Grade 1

thanks parts!
Old 12-25-2019, 03:03 PM   #4
partsnut
BetMix User

No problem, I find that watching the races and or the toteboard on a big screen not only very entertaining but very useful as well. I like watching replays and lots of videos. It easier for me to see if a horse had trouble in a specific race. It gives me a bigger and better perspective as to what's happening, what has happened and what will possibly happen. It helps me form some of my angles and formulate an opinion on a given race. It gives me insight on what a horse may do and what the connections intent may be for a given race.

In the spirit of Christmas and Chanukah, I am very happy to share and wish everyone good health, happiness and prosperity.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote