Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion Phase III/MPH, Synergism, Energy, Kgen, Entropy, Thoromation, Quad-Rater, PaceLauncher, Synthesis, Validator, Val4, Speculator, etc ...

Old 10-04-2011, 02:17 PM   #11
Bill V.
The egg man

I believe it

That is very nice Bill

It is an awesome program

Good for you

Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:07 PM   #12
partsnut
BetMix User

Bill V.

[quote That is very nice Bill

It is an awesome program

Good for you

Bill[/quote]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
KGEN, EXDC and ENERGY have always been great programs.

I really think you have mastered KGEN.
I like what you posted. It's constructive, very helpful and given with a full heart.

I feel the whole trick is in the contender selection.

I deviated from your method somewhat and I found a way to use the free program Handifast 7.1, which is available to anyone (gratis), to make my contender selections.
Although I bet to win, I do find the Sartin 2 horse selection method for win betting to be very effective, I have also found that my contender selection method is starting to make an impact on the Exactas, Trifectas and Superperfectas.

At any rate, I will keep testing it until I am satisfied that the method is consistent.

As I'm sure you know, you or any one else would be welcomed to whatever positive findings I may come up with.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:39 PM   #13
partsnut
BetMix User

mikesal57

Quote:
Bill...If I were you..I'd stick with that for a while...

RDSS with your pacelines and some more contenders of mine...not the same
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Mike,

I plan to try this for a day or two.
If it's consistent, I'll use it pemenently.

As Bill V. has stated, KGEN is a very strong program if you can line up a maximum of 5 contenders and reduced them to 4 and run them through Thoromation.
It's all about the contender selection and betting appropriately on possibly one or two top choices or play the exotics if you prefer.

Odds cut-off is all important depending on your hit rate. A single horse at 5-2 may be as good as 2 horses at 4-1 each but your chances to win are less then for betting on 2 choices. Many of us like 2 horse betting and although your possible overall return is less, you don't have those protracted losing streaks that can and will occur when you bet single horses to win. I've seen some here bet as many as 3 and 4 horses in a race which to me and in my opinion is insanity. I also realize it's their money to lose and not mine. Of course it is their choice as well. It takes all kinds to make up this world. So I respect whatever way one chooses providing it doesn't hurt anyone but themselves.. God gave us all free choice and free will.

Last edited by partsnut; 10-04-2011 at 04:41 PM.
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote