Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Sports
Mark Forums Read
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts

Sports Discussion of all kinds of Team Sports

Old 05-13-2021, 08:55 AM   #11
CheckMark
Conley

Quote:
Originally Posted by teb21 View Post
I enjoy both the thoroughbred and the sports betting threads. It is not an either/or with me. Both are interesting and fun.
Exactly!
Old 05-13-2021, 09:05 AM   #12
gandalf380
Grade 1

I think this topic has been beat to death. No more comments are necessary. Everyone has their opinion, let’s leave it at that.
Old 05-13-2021, 10:15 AM   #13
Ted Craven
Grade 1

One last thought from me, if I may. Folks are invited to read Bill Varone's opening post for this Sport sub-forum: http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12203

Bill set up this Sports Forum over 2 years ago in 2019 for those who enjoyed sports contests other than horse racing (including himself). Compared to the main purpose of this PaceandCap site - horse racing/Sartin Methodology, it has a minor amount of traffic. For myself, I often don't look here from one month to the next! Those who are not interested in other sports can ignore any posts in the Sports Forum.

As long as it's done according to the original and continuing spirit of this Forum (described by Bill), Conley as moderator can continue to run it as long as other members are also interested.

Again, P&C is first and foremost about horse racing and the Sartin Methodology, and always will be.

Cheers,

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 10:35 AM   #14
CheckMark
Conley

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandalf380 View Post
I think this topic has been beat to death. No more comments are necessary. Everyone has their opinion, let’s leave it at that.
Yes please no more!

Wanting people's actual opinions not weather the Sports Forum should continue or not

If you actually have an opinion on upcoming sports events that I could do a contest for please comment below

And as Ted says you don't have to look here if you don't want to; there is no Vegas neon sign that says you have to look at this forum

Sometimes it's just easier for people who don't care for sports in general to keep their comments to themselves so that this thread does not get out of hand

Thanks to everyone who still supports this part of the forum I appreciate it very much!
Old 05-13-2021, 10:44 AM   #15
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Conley, please read (twice) the email I sent you. Fewer words =

No need to reply here.

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 05-13-2021 at 10:46 AM. Reason: back to packing up ...
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote