Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Hat Check - How Can We Help You? > Matchup Discussion
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice

Old 01-17-2014, 04:13 PM   #1
PeteC
Grade 1

1/18/14 SA 5th

Here is a race tomorrow at Santa Anita. A stakes race on the turf...
Attached Images
File Type: pdf sa5.pdf (170.2 KB, 794 views)
PeteC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 12:44 PM   #2
PeteC
Grade 1

Good morning….

The 2 and 5 are scratched from this race which really leaves the 6 as the lone early. The only one that might apply pressure is the 7 but I’ll take the 6 to win.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:04 PM   #3
Capcondo
Grade 1

Thanks for posting this Pete. I was in the process of posting one yesterday when your races appeared. I'm a little under the weather so that might be a good thing. I will post next week probably from a track in the east.

Cannot argue with your logic Pete, but I think the pace is going to be so slow that an off the pace horse is going sit close and win. The 1 is going to try it from the rear of the field. I'm going to pick the 7 who figures to sit a little closer and has run big fractions at the end.

Don't look back. You're not going that way.
Capcondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 03:48 PM   #4
PeteC
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capcondo View Post
Thanks for posting this Pete. I was in the process of posting one yesterday when your races appeared. I'm a little under the weather so that might be a good thing. I will post next week probably from a track in the east.

Cannot argue with your logic Pete, but I think the pace is going to be so slow that an off the pace horse is going sit close and win. The 1 is going to try it from the rear of the field. I'm going to pick the 7 who figures to sit a little closer and has run big fractions at the end.
You got it Tim, I'll look forward to your race next week. Good luck with the 7 and hope you feel better.
Old 01-19-2014, 11:23 AM   #5
PeteC
Grade 1

The 4 gets the job done, while the 6 settles for second...

On to next week....
Attached Images