|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| Matchup Discussion Matchup Discussion and Practice |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#41 |
|
improver
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto Ont. Canada
Posts: 21
|
THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK.
dlivery: you are right. Bradshaw was much better.The "jumped out at me" comment was flip and inaccurate. The horse did " jump out at me" but only after some work to determine what I was looking for. My apologies. The longer desccription was as i really happened. Look. I dont pretend to be a great handicapper. I am happy to share what I did if asked . Malickdo: Sorry, I dont use any software. This probably loses me many races but I prefer the visual approach. |
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Thornhill ON
Posts: 438
|
Hi
I wasn't trying imply the horse was jumping off the page at you only there is a horse showing what the horse had done in the past performance and some where in my readings I had read from Jim Bradshaw's famous saying's was looming off the page at you.
__________________
May all wagers be Winners...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#43 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
|
Yes!
Tremendous call on the Derby Mark!!! Absolutely awesome job man. You have been taught well as Hat told me ![]() Those Parente's are vicious!!!!! ![]() HUGE congrats on an awesome win
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#44 |
|
improver
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toronto Ont. Canada
Posts: 21
|
Thanks Richie. My compliments to you for keeping the pure matchup alive and kicking.
Mark K |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| 4/29 and 4/30- Multiple "E" Runners | RichieP | Matchup Discussion | 27 | 05-01-2011 02:36 PM |
| Multiple "E" runners - Fri and Sat - Penn - Haw - Prx | RichieP | Matchup Discussion | 34 | 04-25-2011 08:33 AM |
| Saturday Stakes Races 10/11 | RichieP | RDSS | 20 | 10-11-2008 10:25 PM |
|