|
|
|
|
|||||||
| Google Site Search | Get RDSSGet RDSS | Sartin Library | RDSS FAQs | Conduct | Register | Site FAQ | Members List | Today's Posts | Search |
| July Contest Enter your selections and SCREEN SHOTS and explanations here. Please start a new Thread with your User Name as Title |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#31 |
|
The egg man
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
|
Great
|
|
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bobcaygeon,On,Canada
Posts: 1,316
|
I'm on it Bill, thanks.
__________________
Listen...Learn...Stay Safe. |
|
|
|
|
|
#33 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bobcaygeon,On,Canada
Posts: 1,316
|
Sar r7
Being the first day, I wasn't sure how chaotic things were going to be, especially turf routes, but after having won the first 2, I thought I'd post race 7 for the contest even though it was a maiden special. I'm more liberal when picking turf lines. Today was my lucky day.
__________________
Listen...Learn...Stay Safe. |
|
|
|
|
|
#34 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bobcaygeon,On,Canada
Posts: 1,316
|
Sar r8
I didn't think the 3 would come in first. I thought the 7 would, but that the 3 had a good chance at second. If it's a good price, I always bet my 3rd tier BL. I've found that it works for me. It did come in 2nd, only the 5 beat it instead of the 7.
__________________
Listen...Learn...Stay Safe. |
|
|
|
|
|
#35 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bobcaygeon,On,Canada
Posts: 1,316
|
Sar r4
$60 w #12
$40 p #8
__________________
Listen...Learn...Stay Safe. |
|
|
|
|
|
#36 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bobcaygeon,On,Canada
Posts: 1,316
|
Sar r5
$60 w #12
$40 p #2
__________________
Listen...Learn...Stay Safe. |
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bobcaygeon,On,Canada
Posts: 1,316
|
Sar r7
$60 w #12
$40 w #11
__________________
Listen...Learn...Stay Safe. |
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bobcaygeon,On,Canada
Posts: 1,316
|
Sar r9
$60w #7
$40w #5
__________________
Listen...Learn...Stay Safe. |
|
|
|
|
|
#39 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bobcaygeon,On,Canada
Posts: 1,316
|
Sar r10
$60w #1
$40p#4
__________________
Listen...Learn...Stay Safe. |
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
|
Grade 1
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bobcaygeon,On,Canada
Posts: 1,316
|
Sar r4
Win
__________________
Listen...Learn...Stay Safe. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Barb Craven | barb craven | June Contest | 4 | 06-03-2012 12:18 PM |
| Barb Craven is under the weather | Old Arkie Gal | General Discussion | 51 | 02-03-2012 09:31 PM |
| Barb Craven Woodbine Birthday Bash - May 8 | Ted Craven | General Discussion | 22 | 05-09-2011 07:23 AM |
| Barb Craven | barb craven | 2nd Annual Howard Sartin & Jim Bradshaw Memorial Triple Crown 2010 Contest | 4 | 06-05-2010 07:16 PM |
| Happy Birthday Barb Craven!! | RichieP | General Discussion | 16 | 05-09-2010 09:11 AM |
|