Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2007, 05:47 PM   #31
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Thumbs up

Great hit Bill!

Man KNOWS the software inside and out.

Now with his Apv and class well

__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:57 PM   #32
JimG
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 992
Bill,

Fantastic skill!! I hope I have a few of those up my sleeve this weekend in the Xpressbet contest. Luckily, I qualified for the finals. $20 grand for first place would be nice.

Seems to me Val2006 is a perfect fit for you. I understand Ted is modifying RDSS to include all the Val2006 screens. That should make you happy. You never know in the future how long dos versions will continue to work.

Keep up the great work Bill.

Jim

PS...I really enjoyed listening to the Hat on those audio tapes. Very nice.
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 12:40 AM   #33
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimG View Post
Bill,

Fantastic skill!! I hope I have a few of those up my sleeve this weekend in the Xpressbet contest. Luckily, I qualified for the finals. $20 grand for first place would be nice.

Seems to me Val2006 is a perfect fit for you. I understand Ted is modifying RDSS to include all the Val2006 screens. That should make you happy. You never know in the future how long dos versions will continue to work.

Keep up the great work Bill.

Jim

PS...I really enjoyed listening to the Hat on those audio tapes. Very nice.
Thanks Jim
Good skill in the contest and to Ted as he continues to get RDSS
ready

The Seminar tapes are so interesting and Hats clips are great

here is the results chart from Thursday
Attached Images
 
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:49 AM   #34
emilio840
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: I live in Toronto, Ontario, can
Posts: 220
That was a really nice hit Bill.

emilio
emilio840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 04:56 AM   #35
shoeless
Grade 1
 
shoeless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,643
Nice job way to go.Jeff
shoeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 05:09 AM   #36
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
What'd YOU say:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP View Post
Great hit Bill!

Man KNOWS the software inside and out.

Now with his Apv and class well


Thanks Emilio Rich and Jeff

Rich You know the deal

"Bill Just do the races as if Doc was looking over you shoulder
in his office"

Thnaks again Rich

Bill
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 08:05 AM   #37
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Rich You know the deal

"Bill Just do the races as if Doc was looking over you shoulder
in his office"

Thnaks again Rich

Bill
Bill
If I ever see you using a software other than the Val2006 I'm gonna "bop" you.

What is that now like 8 of the last 10-11 you have won ?? Fantastic stuff!

Everyone will have the chance to "be on the same page" if they choose when the stuff goes in RDSS.

You have it NOW. You break your ass here and on your job. Use the darn thing. That was your gift from Howard when you met with him.

WHY would you use anything else now that you have the "fix"?

Richie
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 09:16 AM   #38
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Bill,

I was away yesterday, looks like I missed an exciting time! Congratulations on your success with Validator! FWIW, here is what Spec160 looks like, using your chosen lines (remarkable similarity to Val2006). No need to show RDSS, it's the same as Spec, (right now )

Ted
Attached Images
 
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 10:38 AM   #39
froggy
Grade 1
 
froggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bullhead City Az
Posts: 921
Bill,

You were right in your decisions on the 5th at SA yesterday.
I have gone over the race about 30 times to see what I could learn or unlearn.

1.
I finally found the little figures at the upper right hand corner of each horses screen (EPS,R). I think that you are right in doing APV, I haven't been doing it.

2.
I am finding that when Preceptor II is used for the hides that it works better than going to the energy screen. (About 8% more winners in the top two.)

3.
Eliminate the two lowest EPS the 2 and 4.
Use Preceptor II and hide the 7, 8, and 9.

4.
We are now down to the 5, 1, 6, 3. In that order.

5.
Now I have just proved that I can get the winner the day after the race.
I plan to try it ahead of time today.

Thanks for the lesson Bill. I needed it.

Froggy
froggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 05:03 PM   #40
admin
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,643
some

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
Bill,

I was away yesterday, looks like I missed an exciting time! Congratulations on your success with Validator! FWIW, here is what Spec160 looks like, using your chosen lines (remarkable similarity to Val2006). No need to show RDSS, it's the same as Spec, (right now )

Ted
Hi Ted
with respect I have a problem with that

Ok so spec 160 and Rdss and Val2006 all agree on the $25.00 winner
but in todays race at Turfway
Rdss and Val2006 do not agree
RDSS has the 6 slightly over the 3 and 5
Val2006 has the 3 bigger over the 6 and the 1 over the 5
Not that big a deal but its this variation that
freaks me out I would think it would always be the same
or always different am I nuts???
l
Attached Images
 
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rich and Bill val2006 race admin Selections 24 03-21-2007 05:34 PM
Happy Birthday Rich Rosa admin General Discussion 3 02-08-2007 12:16 PM
what is rich? admin Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum 2 02-05-2007 10:23 PM
dedicated to the Hat! (and Rich and Pino) dugoutgold Matchup Discussion 0 11-02-2006 12:13 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:02 AM.