Go Back   Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up > Selections
Get RDSS
Google Site Search Get RDSS Sartin Library RDSS FAQs Conduct Register Site FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Selections Post Your Picks - 1 race or a card

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 03:15 PM   #21
JLG
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 353
Quote:
Good to see you
Thanks, good to be here . Got up late this morning (pacific time). Friends Birthday last night, karaoke bar, vaguely remember telling someone I sing like Neil Diamond...
JLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:18 PM   #22
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
the 1

Good skill in the 7th at aqu

The won race 7 at Philly -$8.00
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:19 PM   #23
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
I am I said

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLG View Post
Thanks, good to be here . Got up late this morning (pacific time). Friends Birthday last night, karaoke bar, vaguely remember telling someone I sing like Neil Diamond...

I am I said !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vnvuF41xJA

oh boy

Hope you had a nice valentines

Last edited by Bill V.; 02-15-2009 at 03:22 PM.
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:20 PM   #24
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill V. View Post
Thats a good plan. Anytime my top 3 BLBL/VDC are also the top 3 favorites
I pass the race

I washed out in todays pick 3
The 8 horse won the 6th at Philly
I still will bet win bets on any horse of the last 6 that or over 9/2
to win as are Docs pick 3 guidelines

C FYI the 8 horse that beat me was not in my to 5
sometimes stuff happens

Bill
I find it less frustrating when a horse fails to make my top five and wins then when it's on the bottom and scores.

Usually, when it sits on the bottom, it might get a top three ranking in one or two columns, but that's about it. I keep track of these rankings on a spreadsheet and it is surprising that recently, a number of these have been coming in.

For example, at 6 furlongs, there were as many horses ranked 5 in FW as there were winners. In 53 races, there were 11 winners in both.

In EPR, there were 11 winners in the group who were ranked first, but there were 12 each for the third and fourth ranked horses.
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:30 PM   #25
JLG
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 353
Quote:
5 horse if he stays 3/1 or better.
Poor break, race was over for the 5 as soon as it began.
JLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:32 PM   #26
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLG View Post
Thanks, good to be here . Got up late this morning (pacific time). Friends Birthday last night, karaoke bar, vaguely remember telling someone I sing like Neil Diamond...
I am well known for my "Sweet Caroline" at karaoke and also with a live band. I can't stand the tune, but it's a great crowd pleaser.

And under such conditions, I aim to please.

But I'd much rather be doing the Stones and the Doors.

I'll pick the 5 horse for the eighth at AQU, but the odds aren't ideal.
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:32 PM   #27
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
the word is corollary

Im a little confused In 53 race the FW # 1 horse was 5th 11 times ?

a good ranking in FW is a strong early horse
horse with a good total energy EP TT and FW and FX are tough early horse
also watch for horses on the e/ep rankings on the energy tap
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:33 PM   #28
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLG View Post
Poor break, race was over for the 5 as soon as it began.
Yep, although it did make a nice move there at one point. It's one for my trip notes and if properly placed next time...
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:38 PM   #29
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill V. View Post
Im a little confused In 53 race the FW # 1 horse was 5th 11 times ?

a good ranking in FW is a strong early horse
horse with a good total energy EP TT and FW and FX are tough early horse
also watch for horses on the e/ep rankings on the energy tap
It means that there were 11 horses ranked first in FW, as well as 11 horses ranked fifth in FW who went on to win.
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:40 PM   #30
clore1030
Grade 1
 
clore1030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
bingo winner $33.60

Hey, good catch.

tell them to pump up the volume.
clore1030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Saturday -- February 7, 2009 alydar_ David Selections 10 02-08-2009 11:34 AM
Thursday, February 5, 2009 clore1030 Selections 65 02-05-2009 04:40 PM
Monday -- February 2, 2009 alydar_ David Selections 19 02-02-2009 03:33 PM
Sunday -- February 1, 2009 alydar_ David Selections 52 02-02-2009 05:43 AM
Sunday, January 18, 2009 clore1030 Selections 24 01-18-2009 05:20 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:05 AM.